Fuji BJJ Gi Review

A2, I am 5'9" and wore am a2 fine and I hot washed/dried it.

Great starter gi for the price. The lightweight is bigger than the singlweave.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Thanks to all for your help. I have a situation, i am about to buy a new fuji single weave gi. I am 5

If its the single weave, get the A3. It WILL shrink, ALOT. If its the summer weave. It won't shrink as much.

I just picked up a white A2 from BudoVideos for $69. Not a bad deal. I'm 5'9 150-155 and the A2 fits great. Actually, the sleeves are a tad long. I was really torn between the A2 or A3 and shrinking it. If anything it feels too big. I'm surprised.

Feels very good quality compared to the much more expensive ones they had hanging in the store.

I'm 5'10'', 150lbs. Can't decide if I should take the A2 or A3, as I appear to be right in the middle of the two sizes. Any help?

Hello everyone!. I`m a beginner on the BJJ. I`m looking for my first BJJ Gi.

What`s the difference between the "All Around" and the "Lightweight" Fuji Gi?

140 lbs and 5.6 feet, A1 for me?

Thanks!.

I'm interested in the single weave also. I'm 5' 6", 120-130 lbs. Any idea if A1 will be long enough after shrinkage?

Thanks.

Does then newer versions have rubber label?

I think i ll get myself fuji bjj gi,but I still cant decide what size to go with.Im 6'2 and weigh about 190 lbs.I got normal upper body(length of sleeve on my fitting gi is 78cm),but my leggs are long :D(I need like 95-100 cm pants) I can wash my gi on cold or on warm ,but I dont have access to dryer so I can only air dry it outside.
Should i go with A3 or A4?

I think i ll get myself fuji bjj gi,but I still cant decide what size to go with.Im 6'2 and weigh about 190 lbs.I got normal upper body(length of sleeve on my fitting gi is 78cm),but my leggs are long :D(I need like 95-100 cm pants) I can wash my gi on cold or on warm ,but I dont have access to dryer so I can only air dry it outside.
Should i go with A3 or A4?

Tough call. I am 5"11 and 205# and I shrink an A4 down to size with a few runs through a hot dryer. I would suggest an A4, but it will be a bit baggy. I am not sure an A3 will have the length you need out of the bag. If you don't like a loose gi, you might have to go with a company who makes A2L sizes.

i have decided to buy the fuji kassen 2 and what wondering what size i should get. i am 6'1 and weigh between 220 and 230 with broad shoulders

Back