Fun Fact Artem Lobov has almost the same reach as the Shortest Male Fighter in the UFC Roster

but with Russian Hammers at the ends.

Another good one is that Kevin Lee has the same reach as Junior Dos Santos.

Reach doesn’t tell the whole story. Cody garbrandt doesn’t have long reach, but he’s pretty good

It measures wingspan which includes the width of shoulders. So no, I am not objectively wrong you idiot.

"Arm span or reach (sometimes referred to as wingspan) is the physical measurement of the length from one end of an individual's arms (measured at the fingertips) to the other when raised parallel to the ground at shoulder height at a 90° angle. The average reach correlates to the person's height. Age and sex have to be taken into account to best predict height from arm span."

So we're both objectively wrong, cunt.

My armspan is about 67" and I stand 5'2"

Considering my torso is probably not as wide as most 5'9" men, probably not as wide as Artem, I think my arms are significantly longer than Artem's.

There could be something I'm not taking into account.

ETA: My hands are disproportionately large....

images

It's why I think Artem could beat Khabib. Could land some short uppercuts against the cage.

It measures wingspan which includes the width of shoulders. So no, I am not objectively wrong you idiot.
So it does tell us something. Which ultimately still makes you wrong idiot

Forget pound for pound

Reach for reach lobov is the goat

Imagine what a destructive force he would be if he had normal human reach?

Back