Fun Hot Dog Topping ideas??

Tijuana style! Wrapped in bacon and topped with grilled peppers and onions. Add a small slice of avocado and japapenos and its even better. Classic chili, cheese, and onions is awesome too.

a hot dog does not have enough surface to really get creative with toppings.

All I have is ketchup

-Cream cheese
-Bacon
-Grape Jelly
-Crushed Nacho Cheese Doritos chips

I’m not kidding. Do it all together.

Check out tubby dogs menu. Theyre a dog shop in calgary

heinz-ez-squirt-275.jpg

cole slaw or "slaw" as they called it in north carolina was fantastic. sounded weird when i mover there and everyone did it, but it was great. they put it on burgers too. they usually use vinegar based stuff there, but the yankee version of it works as well

The niece and nephew love Sloppy Jo's and tater tots on their dogs.

Check out tubby dogs menu. Theyre a dog shop in calgary

Oh yes. I remember being drunk on 17th ave and getting the one that's wrapped in bacon, deep fried then topped with fried ham, chili, cheese and a fried egg. Was delightful.

I only can take ketchup and mustard on my hot dogs. Maybe some BBQ sauce. And I definitely love some jalapeno chili with some cheese on top.

Why do people get all bent out of shape when putting ketchup on hot dogs? These white folks looked at me crazy when I put some ketchup on my hot dog a few years ago at a picnic.

Last edited:
Jersey Italian dog. Make the pizza bread. Fry some potatoes, cook peppers and onion. But dog in pizza bread with all the other stuff. Serve with mustard.

sing%20dog%20for%20web.jpg

I only can take ketchup and mustard on my hot dogs. Maybe some BBQ sauce. And I definitely love some jalapeno chili with some cheese on top.

Why do people get all bent out of shape when putting ketchup on hot dogs? These white folks looked at me crazy when I put some ketchup on my hot dog a few years back at a picnic.
Its a sherdog thing.

Back