Funniest UFC fighters??

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can't really think of many UFC fighters who are actually funny, Iìll try and give you a list

1)Conor McGregor: besides the thrash talk I think he is a very funny guy. He has some of the greatest lines ever like the Aldo and his gynecologist. It's often an "aggressive funny" but I quite enjoy it. He probably lacks completely in self irony which I do not like though

2)DC: he doesnpt have many funny lines but e is usually in a good mood and makes me laugh when he jokes around in the gym

3)Cruz: in a sarcastic way of course but he does have me laughing or smiling sometimes

4)Michael Bisping: he's a bit of a dick but I think he has matured a lot and has become more likeable as such. I really enjoy his trash talk and is probaly one of the funniest fighters out there.

5)Chael Sonnen: he can be funny when he wants but he s a little too pompous and all about himself.

6)Rampage: unejicated but really funny dude. I really enjoy his helwani bullying

7)Derrick Lewis: dude can make me laugh

8)Nate Diaz: awkwardly and unwantedly, but funny

Can' t think of many others, what about u guys?

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

tom-lawlor-ufc-196-weigh-ins-1000.jpg

Artem makes me laugh on a consistent basis but i'm usually laughing at him and not with him.

Not sure if you just meant current fighters but Bas Rutten is funny as fuck.

Can't really think of many UFC fighters who are actually funny, Iìll try and give you a list

1)Conor McGregor: besides the thrash talk I think he is a very funny guy. He has some of the greatest lines ever like the Aldo and his gynecologist. It's often an "aggressive funny" but I quite enjoy it. He probably lacks completely in self irony which I do not like though

2)DC: he doesnpt have many funny lines but e is usually in a good mood and makes me laugh when he jokes around in the gym

3)Cruz: in a sarcastic way of course but he does have me laughing or smiling sometimes

4)Michael Bisping: he's a bit of a dick but I think he has matured a lot and has become more likeable as such. I really enjoy his trash talk and is probaly one of the funniest fighters out there.

5)Chael Sonnen: he can be funny when he wants but he s a little too pompous and all about himself.

6)Rampage: unejicated but really funny dude. I really enjoy his helwani bullying

7)Derrick Lewis: dude can make me laugh

8)Nate Diaz: awkwardly and unwantedly, but funny

Can' t think of many others, what about u guys?
i agree with all except nate diaz.i'd replace him with sean o'connell.

Back in the day Forrest griffin was such a nut job but handled his shit in the cage.

Miocic is frequently funny on Embeddeds and in lower-key, longer-form shoot-the-shit kind of interviews.
Sean O'Connell may be retired, but his weigh-in antics were memorable.
Kevin Lee can get some good lines in.
Tony Ferguson is more funny-strange than funny ha-ha but I'd toss him into the list too.
I was really struck how funny Uriah Hall was at the lip-sync challenge and subsequent Q&A that happened at International Fight Week 2016.
And I consider half of what Mike Perry does to be parody performance art.

Because sexual assault and bullying can always be funny...

Fuck what Rose McGowan says!

Last edited:
Bones sense of humor is criminally underrated.

3867E343-E1B6-45F1-A2A9-3B886812274F.jpeg
Apparently I’m in a small group....butt I think smiling Sam is funny. Just bc he doesn’t talk shit and act super alpha he gets hated on.

Back