Funniest UFC fighters??

Funny how the word "criminally" shows up in a post about Bones.

Don't read into it too much.

On a side note, has Miocic given any interviews lately on the status of his contract? Imagine how fucked the UFC would be if he also went to Bellator.

None. I don't watch UFC for humor/comedy.

Forrest always cracks me up.

forrest-griffin-PNG.png

Don't read into it too much.

On a side note, has Miocic given any interviews lately on the status of his contract? Imagine how fucked the UFC would be if he also went to Bellator.

In what I've heard he seems cautiously positive. He's also said he's eyeing Dec/Jan for his next fight, which I doubt he'd say out loud if he weren't certain talks were on the right track.

Isn't there a championship clause that would complicate him going to Bellator anyway?

Sorry jones steroids excludes him from any list of the funniest MMA fighters

I know, it sucks when the joke is on us. But as responsible citizens we should wait until there is an official decision before passing judgment.

In what I've heard he seems cautiously positive. He's also said he's eyeing Dec/Jan for his next fight, which I doubt he'd say out loud if he weren't certain talks were on the right track.

Isn't there a championship clause that would complicate him going to Bellator anyway?

Wow, I never thought of that. Damn, the UFC has some crafty legal eagles, don't they? You should get paid to watch his interviews, it's as good a public service as almost any.

Mike Perry is legitimately funny. Half the time he's trolling but people think he's an idiot so they don't recognize his comedic genius.

He was pompous because he knew it made him look like the villain.
Smart businessman.
index.jpg

Last edited:
Forrest griffin was the GOAT when it came to being funny. I loved his books too.

Back