Funniest UFC fighters??

Rich Franklin. So many funny moments. My favorite though was in the countdown to ufc 93 dan Henderson said he was gonna take him down and beat the shit out of him. Richs response was gold i dont remember it word for word but ir was along the lines of " he said hes gonna beat the shit outta me ? ...im picturing myself laying on the groubd unconscious. ..laying in my own crap. ...that is truly disturbing "

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif

Rampage , cheal, Forrest , Mayhem

Can't really think of many UFC fighters who are actually funny, Iìll try and give you a list

1)Conor McGregor: besides the thrash talk I think he is a very funny guy. He has some of the greatest lines ever like the Aldo and his gynecologist. It's often an "aggressive funny" but I quite enjoy it. He probably lacks completely in self irony which I do not like though

2)DC: he doesnpt have many funny lines but e is usually in a good mood and makes me laugh when he jokes around in the gym

3)Cruz: in a sarcastic way of course but he does have me laughing or smiling sometimes

4)Michael Bisping: he's a bit of a dick but I think he has matured a lot and has become more likeable as such. I really enjoy his trash talk and is probaly one of the funniest fighters out there.

5)Chael Sonnen: he can be funny when he wants but he s a little too pompous and all about himself.

6)Rampage: unejicated but really funny dude. I really enjoy his helwani bullying

7)Derrick Lewis: dude can make me laugh

8)Nate Diaz: awkwardly and unwantedly, but funny

Can' t think of many others, what about u guys?

Sorry, but Rampage and Sonnen were 10000 times funnier than all the others you mentioned.

If anything, Conor is just obnoxious, not funny.
Same for Bisping.
DC is pitiful.

Cruz was actually very good while winning. Now he lost his swagger. Nate is just a comical caricature of someone "from the hood".

all of them have their moments, but the only funny ones were Sonnen and Rampage.

There has been some funny fighters in the UFC over the years. Rampage and Sonnen come to mind. But how could you not love the broken English of Wanderlei... "I want to fuck Chuck".

Pat Barry, Bisping, Mike Perry, Beast, Rampage, Sonnen, Tom Lawlor, Mayhem Miller, Patrick Cummins, Stipe, Matt Serra and several of his disciples can be funny too like Weidman and Villante. Royce Gracie seems like he can be pretty funny sometimes. Conor certainly has some good lines but I wouldnt say he is generally funny, although maybe he is funny around his friends. I have also heard that Jon Jones is very funny around his team and in the gym and such but I dont really see it displayed to fans that often.

i agree with all except nate diaz.i'd replace him with sean o'connell.

Yup Sean O'connell is fucking hilarious his weigh in antics are great!!

So is the Dong he has some great comedic lines as well.

Last edited:
Forrest griffin was the GOAT when it came to being funny. I loved his books too.
Yeah his radio interveiw about fighting Silva is still one of the funniest interveiws I have ever heard.

For those that have not heard it.

Seeing Brenneman get KOed with his white man afro flopping about always made me laugh a lot.

Guillard losses were usually funny too.

Can't really think of many UFC fighters who are actually funny, Iìll try and give you a list

1)Conor McGregor: besides the thrash talk I think he is a very funny guy. He has some of the greatest lines ever like the Aldo and his gynecologist. It's often an "aggressive funny" but I quite enjoy it. He probably lacks completely in self irony which I do not like though

2)DC: he doesnpt have many funny lines but e is usually in a good mood and makes me laugh when he jokes around in the gym

3)Cruz: in a sarcastic way of course but he does have me laughing or smiling sometimes

4)Michael Bisping: he's a bit of a dick but I think he has matured a lot and has become more likeable as such. I really enjoy his trash talk and is probaly one of the funniest fighters out there.

5)Chael Sonnen: he can be funny when he wants but he s a little too pompous and all about himself.

6)Rampage: unejicated but really funny dude. I really enjoy his helwani bullying

7)Derrick Lewis: dude can make me laugh

8)Nate Diaz: awkwardly and unwantedly, but funny

Can' t think of many others, what about u guys?

Back