Funniest UFC fighters??

^ "I hope you are not allergic to being killed".

Sorry, but Rampage and Sonnen were 10000 times funnier than all the others you mentioned.

If anything, Conor is just obnoxious, not funny.

"Who dat fook is that guy?" might be funniest thing ever said in MMA.

Yeah his radio interveiw about fighting Silva is still one of the funniest interveiws I have ever heard.

For those that have not heard it.

Holy fuck was that funny. Thanks for reminding me about it.

"I felt bad about even trying to hit him."

Sonnen, Bas, Beast, and Barnett are my all-time funny dudes.

facepalm.jpeg
Please stop LOL...English is not my first language, my mother is Irish and she pronounces the word that way so I tend to make that mistake whenever I'm in a hurry or writing carelessly

"Who dat fook is that guy?" might be funniest thing ever said in MMA.

Nah, it was a well placed comment. But the thing that made this comment funny was his accent. Kind of like "I was not imprezzed witch your performanz" which became GSP's phrase, even though he was copying verbatim what Hughes said to him one fight earlier.

That's not funny because the guy is funny, just HOW they said something.

Nah, it was a well placed comment. But the thing that made this comment funny was his accent. Kind of like "I was not imprezzed witch your performanz" which became GSP's phrase, even though he was copying verbatim what Hughes said to him one fight earlier.

That's not funny because the guy is funny, just HOW they said something.

I don't agree, I think it would have been funny had anyone (famous) said it, but I respect your AV so whatevs.

TJ Dillashaw. Knows how to trigger and also boned up on UFC current events and the manlet hate.

Mickey Gall was hilarious in his time on the MMA Hour with Helwani tbh

Moose is ironically hilarious

Chael P Sonnen started this promotional shit in the UFC and is the GOAT trash talker

Lol
"Honey bunches of oats..................................with almonds...."
<mma4>

590.png

Tim Sylvia. He was this big amorphous blob with horrible tattoos, zero athleticism and striking that resembled two wet noodles attached to 275 lbs of shit. He was just funny to look at, and also he wore his belt to Burger King and all around town. His best moment was when he shit himself in the cage, and then admitted that he shit himself on live television. That was his best moment

watching Ronda get wrecked in her last 2 fights was hilarious

When Chael said that he won the first fight against Anderson 4 rounds to 1.

Kenny Florian would kill at stand-up but only because he would steal all the jokes from funny people.

Rampage by far has the best sense of humor. Him making fun of Rashad's stanky leg on TUF was so funny.

Back