Funny pics of people in the backround...

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the Kate Backinsale thread. Check out the hot school girl in the background.

kate-beckinsale-she-devil-06.jpg

who is that guy? that gimp always shakes the fighters hand in the ring after fights.

Joe Silva, UFC matchmaker. A much cooler, more successful human being than you or me. Show respect.

Joe Silva, UFC matchmaker. A much cooler, more successful human being than you or me. Show respect.

you must be a total dweeb to think he is cool
if he is so cool then where the fuck is his leather jacket huh?

Whoever that guy Brand Nizzle, this thread was his glory days.....

excuse me while i wheep

The fighters all chief him out after they fight, his gimpy handshake at the end is what formed my opinion. I assumed he was one of the fretittas. Certainly cooler and more successful then you, but you know nothing about me...

I can't believe after this many pages no one noticed or said anything about the naked chick in the backround with the kid..

I and the rest of the heterosexual world were distracted by the hot chick with the ENORMOUS FUCKING PINK TITS in the foreground. The shadows of some scrawny old broad's tits 100 yars away somehow didn't penetrate.

I and the rest of the heterosexual world were distracted by the hot chick with the ENORMOUS FUCKING PINK TITS in the foreground. The shadows of some scrawny old broad's tits 100 yars away somehow didn't penetrate.

Shes old now is she? Looks like she's got a young kid to me. You're argument is fucking retarded, this is a thread for shit in the back round. Don't be a moron with you're wannabe e-cool responses.

Shes old now is she? Looks like she's got a young kid to me. You're argument is fucking retarded, this is a thread for shit in the back round. Don't be a moron with you're wannabe e-cool responses.

Fair enough. I'm still going with Pink Tits McGee over YOUNG scrawny bitch in background.

Fair enough. I'm still going with Pink Tits McGee over YOUNG scrawny bitch in background.

Chances are, as long as she looks good, chick in the back round is much more of a freak... I mean shes going to the beach naked ffs.

I'll add a pic I found in my collection

Seems like someone thought little baby Carlos needed some weed and a drink to make his night better.

P1011661-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back