Fury vs. Pianeta, Frampton vs. Jackson - Picked Up By Showtime Aug.18th 4pm et

There's something to be said when we're so used to watching great fighters fight similar quality opposition. that when they go up against decent but nothing special and they're motivated, we see just how much skill they have in comparison. I think we forget that sometimes. Frampton wants to hurt this guy and the skill discrepancy is obvious and large.

Was wrong when I said this about Pianeta but I feel like Jackson is ready to go about now. A lot of heart but he's taking a beating.

70-63 Frampton..

Well, we have a few more on tonight, maybe one of those will be evenly matched

80-71 Frampton. 10-8 Made his man drop to a knee with a well place bodyshot

Spirited performance by Jackson, nothing to be ashamed of there. Hold your head high, bud.

Fury can move again. Good shit.

I agree, Jackson would have kept going of course but they saved him from punishment. Valiant effort but Frampton was a class above.
Apart from 2 perforated ear drums docs have given him initial all clear which is good. Look forward to asking him about his time with the crazy fury clan in lead up to fight at my brothers 40th when I head back to Hobart in a fortnight.

Apart from 2 perforated ear drums docs have given him initial all clear which is good. Look forward to asking him about his time with the crazy fury clan in lead up to fight at my brothers 40th when I head back to Hobart in a fortnight.

Do you know him? Tough unit, perforated eardrums are no joke, fucks your balance up apparently.

Do you know him? Tough unit, perforated eardrums are no joke, fucks your balance up apparently.
I've only met him twice ( watched ggg v canelo with him and argued over our cards haha) but my brother trains at his gym and they are pretty close. I've never heard of 2 perforated ears before. One definitely would have been from those nice right hooks he was throwing rnd Luke's guard I'm sure. Hopefully one of those moloney twins can win a title soon. Meet them at lukes gym and you would struggle to find a nice pair of blokes. Both have the talent imo.

I've only met him twice ( watched ggg v canelo with him and argued over our cards haha) but my brother trains at his gym and they are pretty close. I've never heard of 2 perforated ears before. One definitely would have been from those nice right hooks he was throwing rnd Luke's guard I'm sure. Hopefully one of those moloney twins can win a title soon. Meet them at lukes gym and you would struggle to find a nice pair of blokes. Both have the talent imo.

Nice one, well he certainly acquitted himself well, hope he can convert this exposure to some decent enough paydays. And yeah the Moloneys seem to be the next things, I thought Zac Dunn would be the one, that loss to Brophy was a minor disaster but he's still young.

Nice one, well he certainly acquitted himself well, hope he can convert this exposure to some decent enough paydays. And yeah the Moloneys seem to be the next things, I thought Zac Dunn would be the one, that loss to Brophy was a minor disaster but he's still young.
I always liked zacs offence but felt his defense was lacking which was weird as he trained a lot in Cuba. Jai opetaia is the other aussie I'm confident will be a WC. Dude is fcking silk, esp. For a cruiserweight. Moloney twins are hard to tell apart, even have same haircut haha. jason hits noticeably harder thou, be the one more likely to win a WC ( think he is one entered in upcoming wbss tourny)

Back