Fury vs Seferi: Showtime to live stream card for U.S. viewers June 9

dgbg.gif

I know its just mittts but...I think Tyson looks pretty good here lol

Skip to 5:00 for the mitt work

I know its just mittts but...I think Tyson looks pretty good here lol

Skip to 5:00 for the mitt work

I watched the entire video, in super slow motion. And let me tell you, those are some nice underoos.

He has lost a lot of weight, but still has a little love handle jiggle. My sweet Tyson is back.

us fans need him to be at his best. HW division still looks thin as fck at the moment with 2 guys head and shoulders above the rest

Agree, it’s just the opponent that’s putting me off. Of course I’ll be watching, we need to see Tyson in with Joshua and/or Wilder early next year.

Hooker is all kinds of mediocre. I don't expect much from him even if Flanagan doesn't impress me much, either.

Wish it was on shoextreme or something, so I could DVR it. Having a party that night for the Showtime and ESPN cards. Would be nice to have this DVRed, to put on play as we wait for the other events to start.

Cool, Fury is an excellent boxer, I don't think he ever relied on being the perfect physical specimen, he has always relied on his schooling in the game and he's a big boy still regardless if he's softer physically than an Aj or Wilder.

Seeing him back in the mix can only improve div, what with AJ and Wilder unable to get a fight done. Fury vs Wilder would be awesome.

Cool, Fury is an excellent boxer, I don't think he ever relied on being the perfect physical specimen, he has always relied on his schooling in the game and he's a big boy still regardless if he's softer physically than an Aj or Wilder.

Seeing him back in the mix can only improve div, what with AJ and Wilder unable to get a fight done. Fury vs Wilder would be awesome.

This is why Im hopeful that the alcohol/coke problem won't really have much of a detrimental effect, coupled with the fact that hes still under 30 (seems like he has been around for ever). Hes a very good boxer and its good to see him start getting some credit rather than people showing the upper cut gif. And his size is a massive advantage over everyone in the division if you add to that his good footwork and movement.
My concern is, and always has been his mental state and motivation

Id love to see Fury vs Wilder Fury next year if Fury comes back as he was. He'll fight AJ first though as the demand and money will be huge. that is a much bigger fight over here than Joshua vs Wilder in reality

Back