Fury vs Seferi: Showtime to live stream card for U.S. viewers June 9

I was there 3 years ago when Fury became the HW champ.

I’ve let my 8 year old boy stay up late tonight to watch the start of the comeback.

We are both very excited.

My boy fell asleep in the 4th.

I didn’t have a good answer to the question about why they kissed each other on the mouth at the start.

Unbelievable difference. . Since the last time I seen Tyson Fury fight that. What a fucking shame.

Amazing fight.

Frank Warren is the GOAT.

TatteredLeftBoar-max-1mb.gif

Nothing against Kareem Abdul Jabbar but how are they suppose to build Fury back up again when he’s being interviwed by someone a foot taller than him

Even at his most uneventful, he got a few rounds in, got the stoppage. Still the undefeated champ.

As shitty as Fury looked Bellew still wouldn't beat him.

I don't know if it's pessimistic but I have the sense that they won't want to match Fury with someone like Bellew or anyone remotely dangerous (not that Bellew is particularly dangerous) for another 12 months

I don't know if it's pessimistic but I have the sense that they won't want to match Fury with someone like Bellew or anyone remotely dangerous (not that Bellew is particularly dangerous) for another 12 months

I think that'd be fair enough. If he had 2 fights in the next year against average competition it might set up something much bigger in the future and give him a decent crack at things. He is only 29 so he's got time!

I think he will have another shit fight. Maybe another after then fight tony.

After the fight Warren said Fury will be on the 18 August Frampton card in Belfast. That’s fine, but he should get another fight in before then - a ton of rust and a few pounds need to be shaken off. No point waiting around at this stage.

That was fucking pitiful lmao.

Terrible fight. Seferi showed up for a paycheck and had too much respect for Fury. Fury is at least 2-3 more fights away from fighting an elite fighter.

Terrible fight. Seferi showed up for a paycheck and had too much respect for Fury. Fury is at least 2-3 more fights away from fighting an elite fighter.

That was always going to be the case, maybe a couple more. The fella has had a mental breakdown, piled 9 stone on and developed a coke and drink habit. I’m not underwhelmed or surprised by the fight, this is pretty much what I expected.
I think he’ll be very busy. He’s fighting again in 2 months, So I reckon he’ll have 3 more before the end of the year. I don’t see him getting in with any of the top HWs until at least this time next year. As Phil has said, bellew Mabe end of year, start of next. I have a feeling he’ll try to win the pointless wba regular as charr is pony[/QUOTE]

Back