Future UFC hall of famers!

The_Buckanater

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
the title says it all! Who should end up in the ufc hall of fame? I’ll start with dudes who fought at 205!

Lyoto Machida
Vitor Belford
Rampage Jackson
Murillo Bustamante
Guy Mezger
Wanderlei Silva
Dan Henderson

The big dudes:
Tim Sylvia(for real!)
Andrei Arlovski(duh)
Bob Sapp(why not?)
Big Nog
Cro Cop
Dan Severn(I assume he’s already in?)
Don Frye(I’m sure he’s in too?)

Smaller dudes:
Carlos Newton
Renzo Gracie
Robbie Lawler
Nick Diaz
Takanori Gomi
Jens Pulver
Eddie Alvarez

Females:
Gina Carano
Miesha Tate

I did not do any research so it is likely some of these dudes may already be in the hall of fame! Let me know what you think but the ufc needs to start adding more guys to the list because we’ve had so many guys contribute to the sport!

Is it stil posible for machida?hes fighting in bellator now.

Is it stil posible for machida?hes fighting in bellator now.
He’s like one of the top 10 205 guys of all time! Once he retires, he needs to go in. Uncle Dana will need to do the sensible thing when the time is right.

Is is worth anything?
Nope, but if they added half of the fighters I just mentioned then it would finally mean something. I mean, how the hell is Bustamante and newton not inducted already? Did they forget that mma existed before the ultimate fighter?

Nope, but if they added half of the fighters I just mentioned then it would finally mean something. I mean, how the hell is Bustamante and newton not inducted already? Did they forget that mma existed before the ultimate fighter?

Didn't the Tapout clothing guys get in?

It's a joke.

Frankie Edger may be a HOF if he wins the FW belt.

Fedor....once he retires

UFC will bend the knee and put in Fedor because of PRIDEFC accomplishments.

I'm no expert in the UFC Hall of Fame, but if it's anything like the name suggests, I can think of a very good reason to not include the likes of Bob Sapp and Gina Carano ...

I'm no expert in the UFC Hall of Fame, but if it's anything like the name suggests, I can think of a very good reason to not include the likes of Bob Sapp and Gina Carano ...
I guess you make a point but the UFC should have been smart enough to call the hall of fame the MMA or Martial Arts hall of fame. That would have been the logical thing to do when you consider the history of sports.

I guess you make a point but the UFC should have been smart enough to call the hall of fame the MMA or Martial Arts hall of fame. That would have been the logical thing to do when you consider the history of sports.

Yeah, but it would be kinda strange for the UFC to make a Hall of Fame like that when they've got literally nothing to do with i.e. Bob Sapp.

I stopped reading at Bob Sapp.

Bob Sapp is a lock for the HOF, B.

Anderson Silva
GSP
Jose Aldo
Conor
Frankie
Lyoto
Rampage
Shogun
Henderson
Gomi