FX's LEGION (Season 3 Premieres June 24, 2019)

Aubrey Plaza was just fantastic in this from start to finish.

I'm not up on my X-Men comics lore, does anybody know if burned dude is a comic character? They spent enough time on the red suit and wolf head walking stick that it seemed important but I didn't recognize it.

Noah Hawley for president. Great season all together but...The post credit scene was shit.

I know they're setting up the second season, and seeing that they only had 8 episodes, I'm sure things were cut, but I feel like it was really dumb. It has no substance from the rest of the season and nothing led into that scene. It feels like a lame, forced attempt to have a cliffhanger. There already was one! Why not make that a cliff hanger for episode 1 of season 2 or start season 2 off with that? I have no urge to see season 2 because of that post credit scene. I'd have watched it anyway.

Missed that. It was the second time that same question was asked.
All's good bro. But seriously, if you miss it on tv, you should just be patient for an hour or two and it will hit the web.

It's also on PlayStation Vue.

Teaser picture of David from season 2:

latest

Noah Hawley for president. Great season all together but...The post credit scene was shit.

I know they're setting up the second season, and seeing that they only had 8 episodes, I'm sure things were cut, but I feel like it was really dumb. It has no substance from the rest of the season and nothing led into that scene. It feels like a lame, forced attempt to have a cliffhanger. There already was one! Why not make that a cliff hanger for episode 1 of season 2 or start season 2 off with that? I have no urge to see season 2 because of that post credit scene. I'd have watched it anyway.

It made sense if
you recognize that Aubrey's character is actually one of David's personalities that Shadow King took with him, intentionally or unintentionally.

Wow what an episode. Probably my favorite of the season.
Any of you know the deal with the thing that captured david at the end?
No idea. Kind of left me underwhelmed for the finale, tbh.

It made sense if
you recognize that Aubrey's character is actually one of David's personalities that Shadow King took with him, intentionally or unintentionally.
that's the cliff hanger they should have ended on. I got that completely. I'm talking about the post credit scene where David gets absorbed and imprisoned by a flying robot.

It made sense if

I never read the comics.

So Legion's various personalities can go off and have their own little adventures independently?

I never read the comics.

So Legion's various personalities can go off and have their own little adventures independently?
No, what I meant was that personality was so intertwined between the 2 characters (SK & Legion) that when he separated she left as part of SK. So now, and this is my interpreatation of whats been going on, Shadow King has a split personality and its Aubrey plaza. Kind of like when you leave a bandage on too long it can get meshed into the wound.

the age of the dinosaur is over

*mic drop*

when aubrey plaza said a "little backdoor action" I jizzed a little.

I barely found out aubrey plaza had a stroke at 20. glad she made a full recovery and it explains her personality.

Back