FX's LEGION (Season 3 Premieres June 24, 2019)

This show is way too messed up to discuss.

I'm loving it.

Best show on tv right now, bar none.

I really enjoyed the fight scene. Hopefully we get more like that in future episodes

This show is way too messed up to discuss.

I'm loving it.

Yes what kind of battles with Farooq hasn't been done yet? They already have a dance off and wrestling. Perhaps mario kart racing

David being the threat in the future was so implied that I'm thinking it might be a misdirection. Also, the Shi'ar name drop was pretty cool.

24 minutes deep into episode one.

I know some people get turned off by the artsy shit, but this is just awesome to me.

are we getting the Reavers up in this piece?

What's up with Syd sounding like the mustached women/androids in the last line of her conversation with David near the end of the episode?

What's up with Syd sounding like the mustached women/androids in the last line of her conversation with David near the end of the episode?

I don't think there was a significant meaning there. It caught my attention, but I just thought it was a side effect of using the amplification chamber. With this show, I'm not too confident with any of my assumptions though.

Also, episode 3 let's goooooo!

tumblr_p6oyevtDzv1qd2pfqo4_540.gifv

did the monk kill vermillion and admiral fukuyama or is the show messing with our heads?

Lots of

chattering-teeth-gif.gif

Needs and appearance by

3cc39722e5f00fb694142f51556ac275cf5a1541_hq.gif

did the monk kill vermillion and admiral fukuyama or is the show messing with our heads?

He was still having a conversation with Fukuyama wasn't he? Who was Vermillion again? Shit I should know since it's my favorite show but at the same time I have no clur what's going on.

He was still having a conversation with Fukuyama wasn't he? Who was Vermillion again? Shit I should know since it's my favorite show but at the same time I have no clur what's going on.
vermillion are the mustached women admiral fukuyama uses to communicate, the monk was speaking through what looked like a dead admiral fukuyama using two tentacles.

Am I the only pervert who noticed that Plaza was on all fours during the pool scene.

Boner city.pop.1
IMG_20180419_014507_hdr.jpg

I didn't like that last episode very much :eek:

Shit man I have to agree. First episode of the series that I didn't like that much. Also, first episode of the series that wasn't a 10/10. Fortunately, that cliffhanger ending of the episode was very promising.

Regarding this episode: I already cared about Syd a lot, didn't need to watch 30 minutes of weird childhood flashbacks. And that shower mother boyfriend scene we had already seen in season one, hadn't we?

Back