Gabe Rosado vs. Glen Tapia - Golden Boy on ESPN, October 19

Both guys look pretty sloppy.

Man I hope Tapia wins the lotto or marries a really rich woman

Rosado is looking for that overhand counter.

This is turning out to be winnable fight for Tapia

This is turning out to be winnable fight for Tapia
eh, he'll walk into something here pretty soon. get hurt, rosado will flurry. Ref will stop it.

Tapia looking a bit disconnected like he can't pull the trigger when he wants to.

i never really saw the point in leaning on that back foot like rosado does considering he fights pretty aggressively.

39-37 rosado

Tapia is falling apart.

i never really saw the point in leaning on that back foot like rosado does considering he fights pretty aggressively.

39-37 rosado
Probably one of those guys that practices that in the gym a lot and has success but in a real fight he cant do much

Tapia's corner needs to throw the towel and dude's boxing license into the ring.

49-46 Rosado. Tapia has no defensive skills and is fading. Fight is almost over.

Tapia looked lost when he was walking to his corner

fight looked exactly like i thought it would.

Tapia should either move down to the club level, where he can get crowds warmed up for the main event fighters, or he has to retire. Fighting fringe contenders and blue chip prospects is adverse to his health. It would suck to see something really bad happen to him.

I suppose Rosado deserves a high profile win like that. I don't think he beats any top guys at 160 though.

Gabe looked and sounded sharp... Tapia is punchy AF and needs to hang 'em up. Seriously, the body is willing, but the brain is donzo.

I feel for the guy, he seems like a solid dude. Stop the carnage.

Back