Gabi Garcia and Cyborg dancing with the stars

Cyborg loves to claim that she's a clean fighter.

Hanging out with Gabi "The Walking Pharmacy" Garcia, does NOT help her cause.

To be fair, I am sure she showers regularly, so she is clean.
Did not click on video. Its too early in the morning for that shit.

I don't understand..

So basically someone from local gym persuaded them to act like two ugly clowns, just for the sake of good lolz?

I'm curious if Gabi has ever been smashed by a dude.....who that dude is?.....and why?.......how?....and then again....why?

I mean no insult to Cyborg or Gabi whatsoever. But if you showed that video to random people who didn't follow MMA I bet 99% of them would assume they were trannies.

The square jaws, the huge arms, the bulging muscles, normal women don't look like that with out quite a bit of horse meat.

For some time Garcia went down drastic with weight to I believe 185 +- and said that she again wanted to be more female. But she bulked up again. At this point she really is a steroid junkie and just cant stop anymore.
Its sad how she destroys any female resemblance she once had.

veasd4.jpg

Gabi still a Brazilian, she can dance lolol

<{clintugh}>

She looks like Triple H

For some time Garcia went down drastic with weight to I believe 185 +- and said that she again wanted to be more female. But she bulked up again. At this point she really is a steroid junkie and just cant stop anymore.
Its sad how she destroys any female resemblance she once had.

Last I saw she was the more slimmed down feminine version. Almost border lining on attractive.

She looks like the fucking Hulk there.

If gabi was horny and decided you were the one she wanted there’s nothing you could do about it

Just take a moment to imagine that

I'm curious if Gabi has ever been smashed by a dude.....who that dude is?.....and why?.......how?....and then again....why?

man, the world of male bodybuilding consists of guys in tiny posing pants flexing in oil and spending all day hanging around staring at other guys bodies. i imagine a huge jacked person that has a vagina would be very valuable to the bodybuilders still in the closet

that aside i'm pretty sure men who want to be dominated is a pretty big target audience

Gabi could literally give birth to Mighty Mouse without breaking a sweat.

This is the first time I'm OK with a youtube video being low resolution.

Also, wood.

gabi-garcia.jpg

Would love to see Cyborg dancing with the stars sometime, since it's usually her opponents that are "dancing with the stars" when she is done with them.

On a second note, that must be one of the biggest upper-bodies (mass and musclewise) i've ever seen on a woman.

Back