Gabi Garcia offers apology, menstrual cycle and blood pressure to blame

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gabi Garcia posted a statement about her failed weight cut for RIZIN. After coming in more than 26 pounds overweight she says her period was to blame.

https://mymmanews.com/rizin-ff-8-results/

gabi3.png

gabi2.png

gabi.png

It's actually pretty incredible how heavy she is. She had to cut to hit 235 at ~6'1 while being ripped. Heavier than Stipe if she didn't cut at all probably.

I don't think you can get periods with when you have male genitalia.

They should be apologizing for ever booking the fight to begin with.

Dude it’s Japan. It’s part of the package and the fun.
Maybe its because I am a well adjusted human being, but I do not find a "fight" between a 260lb women and a 53 year old grandma fun in any way. That should be fucking illegal.

No joke, I just had the video playing in the background and thought that it's weird, that some guy is translating Gabi's apology to English.

<6>

Maybe its because I am a well adjusted human being, but I do not find a "fight" between a 260lb women and a 53 year old grandma fun in any way. That should be fucking illegal.

Well she wasn’t supposed to weigh that much.

it seems that Gabi is on the unlimited horse meat diet

she looks as natural as KSW heavies

Bullshit. What? She was going to cut 27~ pounds having only landed in Japan “a few days ago?” This reeks of her not even trying and just wanted to get off with just a “welp sorry guiz LUL.”

Did she seriously post a picture of a towel covered in period blood?

Well she wasn’t supposed to weigh that much.
Even without missing weight she had a 50lb advantage over a 53 year old grandma. In what world can that be considered entertainment or even legal?

this makes even less sense lol
she had to weigh 219,9 pounds? why cut weight at all?
for me would have been better to say I didn't even try/had to cut weight

Even without missing weight she had a 50lb advantage over a 53 year old grandma. In what world can that be considered entertainment or even legal?
Oklahoma actually sanctioned the biggest weight mismatch ever. This was the State Athletic Commission, not tribal or unsanctioned. Invovled a guy named Cobb.

It's Japan. They could just keep the fight on and bring a second retired lady to make it a fair fight.

Back