Gabi gate? What do you think really happened?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Do you think there is much more to the story?

Gabi's explanation seemed really weak.
She could've at least warned RIZIN well in advance.

Do you think it has something to do with steroids?
Is there any good explanation for being 26 pounds over the weight limit and not telling anyone?

I actually felt sorry for Kandori. Sounded like she put in a ton of effort in her training camp.
With her age, another year until another fight is an eternity and may not be possible.

I almost want to see Kandori fight a can.
Just to see what she's like in the ring.

Also, I wonder if Kandori missed out on a big paycheck (even if she lost).
Do you think RIZIN would award money to Kandori even though the fight has been cancelled?

She couldn’t be bothered and assumed the fight would still go ahead.

She wants easy fights against total cans because her fighting ability is the absolute shits. She is like her BFF cryroid and is she does not have a massive physical advantage she is not comfortable fighting because she lacks confidence in her "abilities".

She didn't care and didn't think anyone else would care, given that she would have already had a 50 pound advantage over her opponent.

Yeah I agree she assumed the fight would go on, cheater mentality in my opinion.

Doctor's lobbed it off once before but with all that testosterone surging in that body her 27lb monster cock grew back.

Since when does Japan care about shit like this? Lol

Last edited:
Do you think there is much more to the story?

Gabi's explanation seemed really weak.
She could've at least warned RIZIN well in advance.

Do you think it has something to do with steroids?
Is there any good explanation for being 26 pounds over the weight limit and not telling anyone?

I actually felt sorry for Kandori. Sounded like she put in a ton of effort in her training camp.
With her age, another year until another fight is an eternity and may not be possible.

I almost want to see Kandori fight a can.
Just to see what she's like in the ring.

Also, I wonder if Kandori missed out on a big paycheck (even if she lost).
Do you think RIZIN would award money to Kandori even though the fight has been cancelled?
Fuck that, no way kandori didn't get paid. She had to get paid her show money atleast.

I thought it might of been a miss communication 30 pounds is more than just missing weight

Gabi a bunch of crocodile tears with that horse shit apology. 27 pounds? She obviously didn't give a fuck and assumed the fight would've went on regardless.

Who does she think she is? Rumble Johnson?

Simple she laid waste to a rural Japanese village and devoured the inhabitants.

I think it's a combination of Gabi not givng a sht, Rizin knowing this would happen (why put a weight limit on it to begin with), and of course Rizin needed to save face, because it was completely covered with egg.

Since always. Huge weight gaps are fine but missing weight has always been severely punished

ba60f6005eee4cbf4cb28fb3c3217569--sato-finger.jpg

It's simple, fighters outside of the UFC and few other orgs in the world just don't take it as seriously. Coming in overweight seems par for the course for many of these orgs.

I'm sure Gabi just thought I'm going to crush this girl so I'm not going to bust my ass daily in and out of the gym. Probably figured its Japan they'll let me still fight regardless of weight.

Last edited:
Gabi is not motivated at ALL for her fights in Rizin......They can't even find ppl her weight to match or within 20 yrs of her age lmfao.

Now the whole why is there a weight limit???

It was part of the bout agreement because her opponent is a tiny fucking grandma so they agreed on a certain weight differential.

Gabi could not care less for this fight as much of the population of the earth agrees.

I know the suffix "-gate" gets thrown around a lot. But, is it worth it here?

Was there any backlash in Japanese media about this "fight" being made again?

And IIRC Gabi weighed 209 at the April 2016 RIZIN, but she seems to fluctuate a lot

Back