Gaethje - best combination of power, chin, stamina, kicks, knees, and wrestling

By the same token, Gaethje's stamina, chin and wrestling aren't on Frankie's level
How do you know that? Both guys have been rocked numerous times. Gaethje also has better wrestling credentials I do believe.

How do you know that? Both guys have been rocked numerous times. Gaethje also has better wrestling credentials I do believe.

Gaethje was gassing in the 1st round against MJ. When have we ever seen Frankie gas? I agree that Gaethje has better wrestling credentials on paper but I would argue that Edgar incorporates his wrestling much more effectively in MMA. Edgar/Maynard 1 and 2 make me believe he has a better chin than Gaethje, but both have eaten some bombs in their time.

Its gonna be funny when he goes like 0-4 in his next fights and gets cut.

Gaethje was gassing in the 1st round against MJ. When have we ever seen Frankie gas? I agree that Gaethje has better wrestling credentials on paper but I would argue that Edgar incorporates his wrestling much more effectively in MMA. Edgar/Maynard 1 and 2 make me believe he has a better chin than Gaethje, but both have eaten some bombs in their time.
When has Frankie ever been in a war like Justin out the gate?

Can't think of one of ever tbh

Its gonna be funny when he goes like 0-4 in his next fights and gets cut.
It's going to be funny when Justin dusts Eddie and mauls the rest

Not a singe top 3 bar Conor has even remote power to stop him .

That's a fact

Gaethje's not bad but going to war with MJ and almost getting KTFO isn't really a sign of unequalled greatness; MJ isn't exactly a world destroyer, and has lost 4 times in his last 5 fights.

When has Frankie ever been in a war like Justin out the gate?

Can't think of one of ever tbh

Maynard/Edgar I and II when Edgar got dropped multiple times in the 1st round in both fights? The fact that he even survived those rounds is absolutely insane.

Gustuffson has these things, not the best power at LHW but it's not bad.

You could have shortened the list to chin, mental fortitude and future brain damage because he's a paragon in these three areas.

LOVE to watch that mufucka fight!!!

Gaethje - best combination of power, chin, stamina, kicks, knees, wrestling, and terrible tattoos

Really liking the hype. Think it is worth it. But would like to see him against a top 5 contender.

Feel compelled to throw Cub Swanson's name in here.

cubpearson.gif

tumblr_mpkhqgtaaF1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

round+3.gif

20170328122827665vzol.gif

Cub-Swanson-Knockouts-Charles-Oliveira-UFC-152.gif

are there any other fighter in the UFC like this?

Gaethje is reckless and gets hit way too easy. Yes, I love his fight style but he is going to encounter an assassin sooner or later that is going to put him to sleep. Probably sooner rather than later since he is in the UFC now.

Back