Gaethje - best combination of power, chin, stamina, kicks, knees, and wrestling

Gaethje's not bad but going to war with MJ and almost getting KTFO isn't really a sign of unequalled greatness; MJ isn't exactly a world destroyer, and has lost 4 times in his last 5 fights.

Edson Barboza would counter or switch kick Gaethje into dreamland.

Ferguson has a lot of that...but I'm afraid both will have short careers unless they focus more on defense.

Lol thats a fact!!!

<Lmaoo>

We will see
You telling me Alvarez,Khabib or Ferg hit as hard as Mj lol

Are you retarded?

Mj slept the dude that was beating Eddies ass and Khabib had to shoot for takedowns against Mj.......

Ferg got rocked by Lando......
Also Ferg ran from the Mj rematch.....

Justin beat his ass in his debut......

Again none of the top 3 have anything to slow him down.

Maynard/Edgar I and II when Edgar got dropped multiple times in the 1st round in both fights? The fact that he even survived those rounds is absolutely insane.
Ya that was what 10 years ago lmao

Dudes a point fighter now stop fooling yourself lol

You telling me Alvarez,Khabib or Ferg hit as hard as Mj lol

Are you retarded?

Mj slept the dude that was beating Eddies ass and Khabib had to shoot for takedowns against Mj.......

Ferg got rocked by Lando......

Again none of the top 3 have anything to slow him down.
Am I retarded....Cmon brotha.

How about this, since this is a pretty pointless argument.

After Eddie and Justin fight. Ill come back and we can discuss it

To be honest I think Eddie is fucking so disgustingly overrated so I kinda expect Justin to win.

Khabib or ferg? No I think kill him. But we will see I suppose

How about this, since this is a pretty pointless argument.

After Eddie and Justin fight. Ill come back and we can discuss it

To be honest I think Eddie is fucking so disgustingly overrated so I kinda expect Justin to win.

Khabib or ferg? No I think kill him. But we will see I suppose
There's nothing to discuss .theres you watching it and eating crow and coming up with a million excuses why he can't beat the other 2.

Also tell me Mj doesn't hit harder then the top 3 .

Only guy giving Justin a run is Conor.

Tbh I don't even see Ferg making it past Khabib

I'm not overly sold on his chin. Yeah he didnt fall or go unconscious but he was clearly rocked. Badly. On more than one occasion. He's tough as fuck, I'll give him that. He cannot fight that kind of fight every single time he steps in the octagon tho. Not good for longevity or long term health in general. Loved that fight but I gave no idea how he didn't go to sleep after being that fucked up twice

I think if he continues doing well he could change MMA. He pretty much forces a fight to turn into a brawl. Normally if someone comes in reckless they get countered and either go down or start fighting more cautiously. He just keeps coming though. I don't care how good you are defensively, if you don't put him down you are going to get hit too. Just too much volume and there ain't no one putting on a head movement clinic while simultaneously checking leg kicks. I think genuinely believes that if you land 3 shots for every 1 that he does he will still out last you.

He's an all action fighter, and i'll always look forward to his fights, but if he is gonna be fighting the LW top 10 over the next few years he'll be lucky to end up with a .500 record in the UFC.

That's not a criticism, I like him, I just don't see him being able to keep his run going at this level.

There's nothing to discuss .theres you watching it and eating crow and coming up with a million excuses why he can't beat the other 2.

Also tell me Mj doesn't hit harder then the top 3 .

Only guy giving Justin a run is Conor.

Tbh I don't even see Ferg making it past Khabib
lol. When Justin gets knocked out either by Eddie ( who sucks) or the next guy he fights, I hope you realize I am going to come back to this thread.

lol. When Justin gets knocked out either by Eddie ( who sucks) or the next guy he fights, I hope you realize I am going to come back to this thread.
I hope you do because I marked your name and am going to troll you forever when he smashes the top 3.

Put your account up then

I hope you do because I marked your name and am going to troll you forever when he smashes the top 3.

Put your account up then
What for the Justin-Eddie fight? Negative. Eddie sucks. Justin should beat him. He might not. Because his defense is awful. But if you like we can do this.

If Justin wins the World Title by the end of 2018 ill leave. If not you can leave. Deal?

What for the Justin-Eddie fight? Negative. Eddie sucks. Justin should beat him. He might not. Because his defense is awful. But if you like we can do this.

If Justin wins the World Title by the end of 2018 ill leave. If not you can leave. Deal?
Fair enough so I got a whole year with you still!!!

Fair enough so I got a whole year with you still!!!

its a deal. Let me add you to the watch list or whatever so i dont forget

Keep us posted, I wanna see one of you guys outta here.

Back