Gal Gadot reprimanded by the disabled over kind words for Stephen Hawking

The disabled can go and struggle to fuck themselves

I do write some seriously stupid stuff when i'm drunk. Not much better when i'm sober tbf.

This amused me as well because i had no recollection of having posted that until you liked and quoted it lol

Now i need to delete the really bad stuff...

Please don’t bud!! You’re comedy gold and you’ve got a fan

Serious question why is this in mayberry and not in War Room? This is directly librul-manifested SJW reactions and terminology. Is it because it would've got dumped if it was posted in the War Room?

I about died when I read "Able Normative Supremacy."

giphy.gif

That dumb broad essentially said,”Congratulations. You’re better off now that you’re dead.”

I don’t blame disabled people for being pissed. That’s pretty messed up. The funny thing is I bet she thought she was being profound.

That's the icing on the cake.

Disabled people can be very defensive and pretend they are normal yet they still want everything made to accommodate them.

I was driving through town one day when it was snowing and a guy in a motorized wheel chair was trying to go up the ramp to the sidewalk from the street but the tires were spinning. I went around the block to see if he made it and he was still going back and forth trying to get a run at it. I asked if I could help. He told me he didn't need any help and I should mind my own Fn business.

Wow, that's crazy ...

I've asked several people in wheel chairs if they needed help .

The most negative response I ever received was a very stern "No thanks "

No fucking kidding...
Also if this thread was started in War Room it would get dumped. You know it.

Bunch of leftists brigand and claim it's superfluous garbage not worthy of the high War Room standards. Derail the thread and some mod then dumps it. Classic.

I caught an episode of Star Talk last night with Hawking and he pretty much says the same thing. Tyson asks him if he'd want his consciousness uploaded and he pretty much says yes and that he'd be free of his shitty disease which limits him. Pretty much anti what the sjws are crying about. I'll find the video when I have a few minutes. I'm out and about atm.

@Bald1

On a serious note, if women balded(lol), you would bet there would be an SJW term like baldist or something.

No, baldist sounds too derogatory. Probably more like "topically challenged in the scalp region".

I caught an episode of Star Talk last night with Hawking and he pretty much says the same thing. Tyson asks him if he'd want his consciousness uploaded and he pretty much says yes and that he'd be free of his shitty disease which limits him. Pretty much anti what the sjws are crying about. I'll find the video when I have a few minutes. I'm out and about atm.
At 35 mins

Apparently liberals like to complain on social media about things nobody else would complain about.

Back