Game of Thrones discussion v25 Team White Walkers edition (NO BOOK TALK. No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Jamie and Bronn are being let off so easily.
Anyway we are being spoiled rotten this weekend with the fights and GOT finale.
There's going to be some shit.

Get hype everyone!! When does the episode 10 thread open?

I can't believe Jamie and Bronn are being let off so easily.
Anyway we are being spoiled rotten this weekend with the fights and GOT finale.
There's going to be some shit.

I still think the Sand Snakes are going to pull some shit. I think Bronn, Mycella and maybe even the Prince get killt.

I dunno, an ambush or something like that.

If they show Cersei's trial, I think the Mountain shows up and does damage to everyone in his path.

Doubt they'll show much more for Stannis aside from some plotting.

Davos will disown Stannis for what he did to Shireen, there is no going back for him when he finds out. There can't be.

It's Sunday already eh? I'm a little sad we we're going to have to wait another year before more GoT after tonight.

not to ride jamie's dick too much, but he got what's coming to him already, lost that hand, and that was redemption for a lot of folks. I'm sure he'll turn heel again.

So losing Joffrey and being imprisoned by zealots she armed is not getting whats coming to her?

Nope, Lannisters are all interesting characters with pretty complex stories, you guys were hating on Jamie and now ride his dick.

They all had a difficult father, a difficult upbringing and were all players in pretty important politics.

She was evil to Tyrion from a young age

What redeeming qualities does she have?

782249_got-asoiaf-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-my-body-is-ready-ygritte-asongoficeandfire-game-of-thrones-humor.gif

i cant believe people out here are internet white knighting fucking Cersei Lannister, an all out evil bitch, a despot ruler, and she HAD KIDS WITH THIS BROTHER, the fuck is that all about.

all you people need some old gods juice

i cant believe people out here are internet white knighting fucking Cersei Lannister, an all out evil bitch, a despot ruler, and she HAD KIDS WITH THIS BROTHER, the fuck is that all about.

all you people need some old gods juice
They must be trolling.

this episode is gonna be like going to a birthday for someone from the office, nobody wants to go and everyone knows its gonna suck but you gotta do it just to get over it, thanks space jesus we get some true detective soon

this episode is gonna be like going to a birthday for someone from the office, nobody wants to go and everyone knows its gonna suck but you gotta do it just to get over it, thanks space jesus we get some true detective soon

What?

Anyone know if this finale is going to have a longer run time like last year's finale did?

63 mins of action or 63mins minus 10 mins of credits and peoples names and job titles?

63 minutes total. The opening & closing credits combined are only about 4 minutes, tops.

As an episode, tonight's will be about 8 minutes longer than the average one.

351g6eh.png

Buncha slack-jawed usurpers in here.

seriously, what kind of deranged person would still follow a guy into battle that has just burned his daughter alive, are you being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back