Game of Thrones discussion v26: Season 5 Finale edition (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bran growing up so fast, took me a second to be like, wait, is that Bran?! o: lol

Can't wait for April. Get my GoT and Orphan Black back
I'll be a giant emotional mess tbh

Sunday seems like a good day to release the trailer, I think HBO has a new show premiering.

Is that the show Vinyl with Bobby Canevale and Ray Romano? Looks pretty good.

Sunday would definitely be a good day. I'm just curious as to whether the release of the promotional shots is just to tide people over cause the trailer won't be out for another couple of weeks. Hope I'm wrong.

Max von Sydow ... Three-Eyed Raven

Legend. I love that the dude is still in a lot of stuff in his older years. He was in The Force Awakens for maybe 3 minutes and yet he made an impact. Loved his and Ben Kingsley's work in Shutter Island a few years back. They both really contributed to the eerie vibe Scorsese infused the film with.

Is that the show Vinyl with Bobby Canevale and Ray Romano? Looks pretty good.

Sunday would definitely be a good day. I'm just curious as to whether the release of the promotional shots is just to tide people over cause the trailer won't be out for another couple of weeks. Hope I'm wrong.
Why the hell is your avatar so big?

Legend. I love that the dude is still in a lot of stuff in his older years. He was in The Force Awakens for maybe 3 minutes and yet he made an impact. Loved his and Ben Kingsley's work in Shutter Island a few years back. They both really contributed to the eerie vibe Scorsese infused the film with.
86 and still taking roles. Big time legend.

It is? Looks perfectly normal on my chromebook...
Lol. This is what I see

VILNiJY.jpg

Lol. This is what I see

VILNiJY.jpg

What in the blue hell? I refreshed the page and see the same thing now- it's like you guys are all landscape and I'm portrait...

Help me, Lethal. Only the mods can save the Machida family now.

What in the blue hell? I refreshed the page and see the same thing now- it's like you guys are all landscape and I'm portrait...

Help me, Lethal. Only the mods can save the Machida family now.
Not sure why, seems like only some jpg avatars have increased in size.

Poor Jaime. He looks sad.

He should be. He and Bronn had one job- bring Myrcella back safely.

seriously though- does suck. I was hoping for some hail mary antidote cause I liked Myrcella but in reality I knew she was a goner. Dat witch prophecy...

what struck me most while looking at these photos is how everyone got visibly older and fatter. look how puffy and fat everyone's face is.
Jaime looks a mess in that one pic (is good work given his daughter was just killed), but dang if he still ain't lookin good <3

what struck me most while looking at these photos is how everyone got visibly older and fatter. look how puffy and fat everyone's face is.
Seriously, Sam has really let himself go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back