Game of Thrones S06E04 Discussion Thread: Housewives of Dothraki (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...these last episodes have got me hype...not to say I wasn't going to watch got religiously anyway but the show was kinda in neutral for a minute there...they've really upped the power plays lately...I think that and being a book reader and having no clue has added a sense of excitement to the whole enchilada . The Lannister vs Tyrell theory floating around is interesting, cerci is playing a high risk high reward gamble on this one. danarys is on mega power status now....if Jon regroups the north then he will be pretty large aswell(with the help of little fingers chess game)

I still can't scratch the theory that the whites will join with the north in some way and ultimately be a super brawl between all the northern players(Starks/vale/wildlings/whites) vs the desert gang and danarys(dorthraki/dragons/unsullied..maybe iron islands somehow) ....

Crazy tinfoil theory I know

PIB7FBW.jpg
We're all in agreement that this is the next thread title, right?
No

Not true at all. Find somewhere else that has the theary that I have!

Twins were born at the Tower of Joy. They were split by Ned Stark for better chances of not being discovered. This is why they are still not showing it even though everyone already knows. The second twin you ask. Ramsey. He kills everyone in the Battle of Winterfell and then they show the flashback. Season ends with him being called the Prince that was Promised and he goes on to ride a dragon, defeat the Whitewalkers and feeds Dany and Tyrion to his hounds, then feed his hounds to his dragons since they are bigger and more badass. Also, he has Targaryen madness which explains his insanity.

Not bad. Not bad at all. And you are in fact the first one I've seen with this theory.

hey hey...just a heads up to all the fans.....

episode 5 is all over the place right now....

early showing!

hey hey...just a heads up to all the fans.....

episode 5 is all over the place right now....

early showing!
i-seent-it-500x315.jpg

I want to talk about it but I'll save that for those who haven't seen the light yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back