Game of Thrones S06E05 Discussion Thread: Shut The Front Hodor (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, but there are too many dense people on this forum that wouldn't catch it and we'd wind up with like, 15 different GoT threads within 5 minutes
Lol, that's my one fear.

Lol, that's my one fear.

When your wold is looking grim
and you feel like givin in
when you feel like it's time to go
Ycan't take the pain any moorrree

hold that dooor.

Hold that door! hold that dorrrrrr!

hoh dat doohr

Lol, that's my one fear.

Just put all the regular shit after it, it's still a good title. It has my vote. #makeamericagreatagain

Game of Thrones S06E06 Discussion Thread: A thread has no name (no spoilers)

lols.

Well this episode is supposed to be a Kings Landing episode right? So maybe something related to Cercei and co. The Shame Bells edition?

Shit, I forgot about the promo Pics this week too

GOT_MP_091015_EP606-16441.jpg

Daario-Naharis-and-Daenerys-Targaryen-in-Game-of-Thrones-Season-6-Episode-6-Blood-of-My-Blood.jpg

Daenerys-Targaryen-in-Game-of-Thrones-Season-6-Episode-6-Blood-of-My-Blood.jpg

Margaery-Tyrell-in-Game-of-Thrones-Season-6-Episode-6-Blood-of-My-Blood.jpg

Play-Prince-Joffrey-and-Lady-Crane-in-Game-of-Thrones-Season-6-Episode-6-Blood-of-My-Blood.jpg

I have this feeling that Tommen will be meeting his Grandpa and Siblings by the end of the season.

I have this feeling that Tommen will be meeting his Grandpa and Siblings by the end of the season.

Agreed. The whole scheme to use the Tyrell's forces to wipe out the High Sparrow and all the religious nuts, is going to backfire.

Margery's 'walk of shame' is bait for all the shit to hit the fan.

Decent people are the first ones to go, im guessing either Jon Snow or Tommen die, maybe both

Decent people are the first ones to go, im guessing either Jon Snow or Tommen die, maybe both
He just came back to life. Jon Snow won't die unless it happens in the last season

anyone else notice TER's face on the tree where the CoTF created the Night King?

also i dont believe ramsey sent that letter after all.... the seal was not of a flayed man

anyone else notice TER's face on the tree where the CoTF created the Night King?

also i dont believe ramsey sent that letter after all.... the seal was not of a flayed man

What? Are you sure? It looked like the Flayed Man to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back