Game of Thrones S06E08 Discussion: Hide yo Kids, Hide yo Waif, #HounderleiSilva (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the belief that they aren't even bad guys. The Children of the Forest created them to combat the scourge that is humanity, and they are returning to exterminate this plague upon the continent.
It's like Avatar, except colder. Humanity is the bad guy.

Maaaaan these big battle episodes are always amazing, my favorite is Watchers on the Wall, I think this one might trump it

What if the ToJ reveal is that Ned went up there and boned his sister and Snow is an bastard of incest?
or she gave birth to twins.
CiGMEMhUkAA2v91.jpg

You guys are gonna regret wishing Ramsay dead. Without him, there are no good villains left. Who will you root against? The Wise Masters of Yunkai? Bernie Sparrow? The White Walkers? Euron? lol
Dany

Snow has 62 Bear Islands Mormont fighters. Karl fookin Tanner of Gin Alley couldn't even take down an old Jeor without sucker stabbing him. And Lord Friendstone is holding back that Greyscale cause of that Bear Island blood.

Cansey and his 21 dead men, their fate is already written even if George hasn't wrote it yet. It is sealed.

The fookin' legend didn't kill Jeor. He killed Craster like a boss, dropped the mic, and walked off while Sam's twin brother, Rast, pulled some cheap backstabbing on Jeor.

The fookin' legend didn't kill Jeor. He killed Craster like a boss, dropped the mic, and walked off while Sam's twin brother, Rast, pulled some cheap backstabbing on Jeor.

Oh ya my bad. Point still stands. He got sucker stabbed .

In a way, the fookin legend may have played an instrumental role in the war against the White Walkers. No more Crastor means no more supply of babies for white walkers.

In a way, the fookin legend may have played an instrumental role in the war against the White Walkers. No more Crastor means no more supply of babies for white walkers.

Well he is now truly a fookin legend. Crastor was a piece of shit and had it coming.

In honor of tonight's festivities and because he's a fooking legend

4196187-7395417989-tumbl.gif

While being interviewed by the Westeros Times Sir Arthur Dayne was once asked:

'So, what does it feel like to be the greatest swordsman of all time?'

Sir Arthur Dayne: 'I dunno lol, go ask HoF Bronn'

The greatest swordsmen whoever lived, beaten by Tyene fucking Sand?

OptimisticAnxiousChihuahua.gif

<shitpost> To keep up with the theme of this season I predict that Ned, Robert, and the crazy bitch from the Vale make a return tonight. All deaths were just ruses, except for Ned, who was brought back by Vary's balls being sacrificed 20 years ago. Dany turns the tide at the battle of the bastards with her three now globe sized dragons. In addition Yara shows up at Winterfell with her fleet, only to be beat there by Euron with his own fleet consisting of 10,000 ships made of wood, gold, and dragon's glass. Ramsey is saved by his twenty good men, and makes it to Kings Landing just in time to de-shlong Ser Robert Strong. The original plan was to do so to Tommen, but Margery and Bernie Sparrow have already beat them to the punch. The final shot of the episode is D&D shitting on copies of the books, until GRRM comes in and reveals himself to really be Arya Stark. She attempts to kill them, but they are saved by the all mighty plot armor. </shitpost>

Do you think HBO timed the season to have the Bastard Bowl on Father's Day?

Do you think HBO timed the season to have the Bastard Bowl on Father's Day?
Also had Episode 3 on Mother's Day. Thought for sure that would have been where we found out who Snows parents are.

The greatest swordsmen whoever lived, beaten by Tyene fucking Sand?

OptimisticAnxiousChihuahua.gif

bronn.gif

She didn't beat him.

bronn-2.gif

He went easy on her. And later, even pretended to get poisoned by her so he could get those digits.

S5-E7-Tyene-give-Bronn-antidote.gif

Which worked, I'd like to point out.

tumblr_npzrv76szb1si297wo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back