Game of Thrones S06E09 Discussion Thread: A Bowl of Bastards (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just a metaphor for jons undying love for ygrittes ghost

Personally, I took it more as Sansa coming to terms with reality, as it grew nearer.

She had to motivate Jon out of his slump at the time, 'let's try to save our brother', but then she also had to make him be ready for who Ramsay was before the battle, 'our brother is probably gone, & watch out for Ramsay dat muddafukka is a next level sneaky mental cunt'.

very good point. She was probably trying to prepare him for the worst and also point out that if it comes to a scenario where he tries to use Rickon to get you to deviate from your gameplan or get distracted, don't fall for it because Rickon's as good as dead no matter what.

It's a very bleak view, but, hell, she ended up being right after all.

I still think though that it says a lot about Jon that he was willing to risk it all to save his brother. He didn't give up on him. Stand up guy.

either way its going to suck major butt to say goodbye

great things dont last forever unfortunately

Eh, let's enjoy it while it's here.

The good news is, we won't be around forever to mourn the things that don't last either.

The fact this episode is Called the Winds of Winter makes me worried for Edd at the wall.

I miss ygritte, don't think she had to die
Well the actress in real life and the actor who plays Jon, are a thing. They just went public this year.

If they stay together, they will have one of the cooler 'how your parents met' stories to tell their kids

Eh, let's enjoy it while it's here.

The good news is, we won't be around forever to mourn the things that don't last either.
tumblr_nrcz1ddkho1u9mw45o1_500.gif

I would bust a Nut if Lady Stoneheart shows up at the Lannister/Frey Banquet and kills everyone except Jaime and takes him hostage.

Some people bitched about the final season of Boardwalk Empire which was shortened, but I loved it. You just have to view it as an epilogue, an addendum.

If GoT goes that route it would probably be different, like a crazy burnout ending. Either way I trust we're in good hands, I'm not among the D&D haters. They done right by me so far.
I was disappointed at first but if it means that every episode is at least an hour with Hardhome production then I'm all for it. This is what Weiss said would happen if they go with shortened Seasons

“It’s crossing out of a television schedule into more of a mid-range movie schedule.” The time and production values allotted to each episodes will increase, even if we end up with fewer episodes than we’d like."

agreed Jon Snow would be wifing and putting a baby in her by this point now that his watch has ended.

Not on Olly's watch though...

tumblr_inline_nnhf47Wfjc1rku3fs_500.gif
I wish someone would tack this on to the end of a gif with Rickon and Wun Wun getting shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back