Game of Thrones S06E09 Discussion Thread: A Bowl of Bastards (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Gren >>> Anyone from the Bolton Army .

RIP along with other brave souls they took down Mag the Mighty.

Tommen is as dead as Rickon was in the last episode. No way he makes it out alive. Its all a mater of how he goes. Which, I am still hoping for by the hands of Robert Strong (or Zombie Mountain, which ever you prefer since yes the show has never technically called him RS.)
Yeah Qyburn called him that when he introduced him to Cersei after the walk o shame. Guess they just dropped it.

Its been the last 3 seasons in a row hasn't it? There was this one, the one where they defended the wall and the one with the white walkers.

Hardhome was episode eight last season not nine IIRC.

right, margery is a little schemer.
she went along with all this sparrow shit for a reason.
be interesting to see it play out.

Yeah Qyburn called him that when he introduced him to Cersei after the walk o shame. Guess they just dropped it.

YouTube it, he doesn't actually call him that at all, just mentions his vows for silence.

Tommen is as dead as Rickon was in the last episode. No way he makes it out alive. Its all a mater of how he goes. Which, I am still hoping for by the hands of Robert Strong (or Zombie Mountain, which ever you prefer since yes the show has never technically called him RS.)
There's a good chance Tommen dies, but I think it'll be an accident. No way Cersei intentionally has him killed.

Maegery is scheming on Cersei for sure.

What better way to get back at her then to get in cahoots with the HIgh Sparrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back