Game of Thrones S07E01 Discussion Thread: And Now our Watch Begins (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so hype for this next episode. So fucking hype!

Get hype!

Jaime is going to kill Cersei because of how batshit crazy her ass is, after he does this he will kill him self. Tyron will come in, Jaime will tell him he loves him or some shit and declares him as head of Casterly Rock.
I would accept a Jamie suicide as redemption for his evil life. I doubt he kills Cersi, too predictable.

You can use this message board as a reference for applying for the principal position at my old school. You have my blessing
No thanks.
Bunch of deadbeats there. Always "paying" by cheques. Always bouncing harder than a 80's stripper's rubber tits.

She killed stainis but that was a gift win. The Hound was a solid win.

No he was sick from a stab wound and had been running around with arya drunk and hungry.

That's not legit.

Some dudes here need feminism because you they are fucking trannies

No thanks.
Bunch of deadbeats there. Always "paying" by cheques. Always bouncing harder than a 80's stripper's rubber tits.

just give them your bank information and I'll tell them to direct deposit it to you after every grammar correction. there are too many mistakes out there in internet land, it's good you're starting here on sherdog

This guys hardly redeemed himself yet. He helped Sansa leave and killed that wench but BFT was the true saviour of Sansa.
He's paid for his crimes slightly more than the other two even if he could do with a few more deeds.

Ok I'm out until tuesday evening, when today's episode will air on Amazon Prime.

Until then, enjoy.

And I hope no more LOB....

Gtfo Ronda. How was she not 100% when she fought Jamie or the hound. She deftinley wasn't as weak as them at the moment.

HealthyHound vs Big brienne won't look the same as their first fight.

Same with prime Jamie va brienne

Bunch of beta men white knighting a shim

I agree that Full Training Camp Hound beats Brienne into a lving death. But even at less than 100%, the Hound would still curb-stomp most fighters. It was a solid win for BFT, just not elite level.

Ok I'm out until tuesday evening, when today's episode will air on Amazon Prime.

Until then, enjoy.

And I hope no more LOB....

Tuesday? shit man what are you going to do about spoilers? do you work on an oil platform or something

I agree that Full Training Camp Hound beats Brienne into a lving death. But even at less than 100%, the Hound would still curb-stomp most fighters. It was a solid win for BFT, just not elite level.

I can agree with that. Shits just getting annoying with a bunch man cunts in here making it seem like BFT is the greatest fighter in westros right now. Defitnley a bunch a losers that don't even watch the fights and just wiki the outcome

... except when he's willing to jump into a bear pit with one hand, to selflessly try & save someone.

Other than that though, yeah, pure evil

He was trying to kill himself. BFT was never in any danger from that bear. It was probably one of Tormund's ex lovers.

I can agree with that. Shits just getting annoying with a bunch man cunts in here making it seem like BFT is the greatest fighter in westros right now. Defitnley a bunch a losers that don't even watch the fights and just wiki the outcome

She's good, but I'd bet either of the Clegane brothers against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back