Game of Thrones S07E02 Discussion Thread: Grey's Anatomy (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Title for tonight's thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D&D have absolutely not done Euron Greyjoy any justice on the show.

While many men have absolute fear of the Warlocks of Qarth, Euron attacked and captured several of them, and tortured them into teaching him the ways of black magic. He captured four warlocks at first, but when one dared to threaten Euron, he killed him and fed his flesh to the other three, starving them until they were desperate enough to eat it (after that they were more pliable to his commands).

From this encounter, Euron picked up the habit of drinking shade of the evening, and as with the warlocks the potion has stained his lips blue. This has halted his aging process. He truly is a madman, and is heavily into the occult.
I read this and thought "Wow that is fucking awesome, Euron Greyjoy is a bad motherfucker!" And then I seen your username and thought "Wow that is fucking awesome, Euron Greyjoy is a bad motherfucker!" Lol really though that is awesome you have that username!

But P4P would be combat. That's not combat lol, it was a scheme.

Might as well say Night King or Dany is number one because of what they have in their power.

We haven't seen the Night King stand and bang, because he doesn't have to. Given that even "normal" White Walkers are far stronger than Humans, you have to figure that Frost Maul would curb-stomp anyone not in the elite class.

I've put forth my own theory on that.

That theory has to do with the god's increasing involvement in the land of men. We are seeing an ever intruding Lord of Light and others and I think the Many faced God needed his own participant in the battles.

There is no logic reason for Arya to have been allowed to leave by Jaqen other than the Many Faced God needed someone who could act in a way Jaqen could not. He was already limited by the vows he took and restrictions he accepted and Arya was allowed to leave without such restrictions.

(Just one guys random theory. Never seen anyone else suggest anything like it)

I commented on this before. I think the theory has merit. If the White Walkers win, the only beings left "alive" will be the White Walkers and their Wights. The Night King is functionally immortal, so it's possible the rest of the WW's live for thousands of years as well. If no one is left to die, the MFG loses power and influence. So it makes sense he'd want a player in the Great Game.

Night king aint relevant to this sport. It's like calling R'hllor the goat.

Bitch, please. Frost Maul crushes all the cans, makes ice babies with Grey Worm's bitch and sits on the Iron Throne while eating every fucking chicken in the room;)

D&D have absolutely not done Euron Greyjoy any justice on the show.

While many men have absolute fear of the Warlocks of Qarth, Euron attacked and captured several of them, and tortured them into teaching him the ways of black magic. He captured four warlocks at first, but when one dared to threaten Euron, he killed him and fed his flesh to the other three, starving them until they were desperate enough to eat it (after that they were more pliable to his commands).

From this encounter, Euron picked up the habit of drinking shade of the evening, and as with the warlocks the potion has stained his lips blue. This has halted his aging process. He truly is a madman, and is heavily into the occult.

I read this and thought "Wow that is fucking awesome, Euron Greyjoy is a bad motherfucker!" And then I seen your username and thought "Wow that is fucking awesome, Euron Greyjoy is a bad motherfucker!" Lol really though that is awesome you have that username!

<5>

<GinJuice>

#BadGuysInc

<5>

<GinJuice>

#BadGuysInc

Where do you people come up with this shit. I swear its like we arent even watching the same story

She is going on her murder mission and she isnt in trouble . She killed the waif and learned to be a killer she passed the test and is off to give those many names to the many faced god

Nymeria doesnt pity her she has her own life and is doing her own thing.

She isnt getting killed in the near future as far as I can see

Exactly this, if the house of black and white wanted Arya dead they would have done it by now. I am sure they feel she has a role to play else they would have executed her for treason and defection.

@Aegon Spengler The streets is waiting.

OFFICIAL (according to me) and CURRENT, UP TO DATE top 15 POUND FOR POUND LIST for the Mayberry GOT threads

These rankings are based on accomplishments, not who I think would win in a fight

The top four remain unchanged from last season. Euron Greyjoy debuts in the top 5. First man ever to debut so high.

P4P list

#1 - Jon Snow. I know he has a couple losses, one to Ygritte and one to Thorne, while #2 ranked BFT is undefeated. However, his strength of schedule has been incredible. He has a ranked win over death and he hanged Ser Allistar which was a ranked win. He also hanged top prospect, Ollie, who had a ranked win over Ygritte. And he recently beat pfp top 2, and undefeated, Ramsay Bolton. He also boasts ranked wins over Karl The Fookin' Legend Tanner (I bet you like it in the gutter, don't you?), The Ragnar of the Thenns, (I'm going to eat your mamma and your pappa) A White Walker Lieutenant, (grrr, hisss) Janos Slynt, (a Sherdog poster's uncle, the posters name is @Jointandabrew) lots and lots of Wildling cans and a bunch of Bolton cans. (and I give him a win over Torumund even though Tormund gave up due to being outnumbered. It's a soft victory, but he unchained him and Gingerbeard didn't attack so we'll give it to Jon for pacifying the big man)

#2 - BFT - Bennie of Fucking Tarth's record speaks for itself. In spite of all the excuses her opponents fans love to throw around, she has the best wins on TV. Ranking her below the top two would be an absolute show of favoritism over logic and accomplishments.
She has ranked wins over two handed Jamie, The Hound, some Knights of the Vale cans who served LF, some Botlon Cans, Stannis the Mannis, Ser Loras 'The Knight of Flowers', and was about to kill a huge bear before Jamie interfered. Wins are wins, and she is undefeated, having killed a lot of top people, and so she has to be ranked top 2.

#3 - Frost Maul - He massacred thousands upon thousands of Wildlings, has a ranked win over that poor lady who got stabbed to death by a bunch his evil children, and holds a pair of enormous ranked wins over the Three Eyed Raven and Hodor. Is undefeated. Unfortunately he loves to touch babies. He's a real villain.

#4 - The Hound - Has ranked wins over Arya Stark (with a backhand to the face), Beric Dondarrion, and scored a draw vs The Mountain, he also murdered a group of brotherhood outlaws with an axe (the dog has style), and he killed a knight one vs one on King Joff's name day. Everyone fears him and for good reason. He also called the top knot priest a bald cunt and said "eat shit dwarf" which make him the McGregor of westeros in terms of quality shit talk. The Great Mr. Sandor Clegane has wins over hundreds of cans and bums throughout his career and his legendary Chicken Fight will go down in history. He has a lone loss to BFT but I'm sure he will bounce back. If he beats Frankenmountain in the Celgane Bowl and wins a rematch vs BFT he is an easy #1 p4p.

#5 - Euron Greyjoy - What a debut. Murdering the two annoying sand snakes and leaving the one with the top 2 pfp breasts in Westeros alive...that's what we want to see. Euron made strides towards becoming the people's champion. Both of the Sand Snakes were ranked wins and he took a ranked win over Yara, and then Theon while also slaughtering several cans and shaking up Dany/Tyrion's warplans. A debut with three ranked wins as well as wins over cans is really something. Welcome to the list Euron.

#6 Daario - He has proven resourceful and has crushed many cans. Has a notable ranked victory over the Champion of Mehreen and most recently crushed several Dothraki no-name cans, as well as killing several sons of harpy-sons of bitches. I believe he is currently undefeated in his career.

#7 - Bronn - Bronn is like 25k and 2 if you count his arrow from the blackwater, so he's the ultimate can crusher and he has a great ranked win over Ser Vardis from season 1 - but he lost to the sand snakes and got KO'd by that huge black bodyguard. He is certainly a top 6 pfp and on a good day is an even bet against anyone 1 vs 1.

#8 - Tormund Gingerbeard - He beat Ser Allistar, a ranked opponent, 1 vs 1 and killed many a watchman during the assault on Castle Black. He has a ranked win over the young lord Carstark from the battle of the bastards which helps him raise his stock. He was defeated by several Knights Watch cans led by Jon Snow but otherwise is undefeated and an even match with anyone.

#9 - Ser Jorah - Jorah the Friendstone defeated that entire gladiator pit, and took out a mini gladiator pit before that. He has also killed many cans in his career including several greyscale cans, and has a ranked win over that Dothraki bloodrider from season 1. He has a loss to some Dothraki can from Season 6 however and that holds him down. He is currently on the back end of his career, suffering from an incurable Grey Staph-Infection.

#10 - Obamaworm - His performance against the Sons of Bitches who killed Barristan was pretty impressive, and he's generally done well for himself in every battle he's been in.

#11 -The Frankenmountain - He has ranked wins over that little squire from Season 1 in the jousting tournament, he also defeated Oberyn in a very close fight and has literally crushed the heads of human beings as though they were tomato cans. Kills without mercy and rapes nuns. He rounds out the top 10.

#12 - Arya - Ranked wins over The Waiff, The guy who killed Polliver, and Ser Meryn Fucking Trant, as well as murdering the entire Frey household. The most promising prospect in the 7 kingdoms.

#13 - Beric Dondarrion - His last name rhymes with carrion and he has ranked wins over death itself. He has a loss to The Hound but you can't hold that against him. He has a semi-ranked win (hanging) against the bum who murdered Al Swearengen, The Hound's savior and buddy.

#14 - Jaqen H'ghar - Masterful can crusher. Arya running around using his powers might mean him or his crew will be coming for her eventually. Shapeshifter Bowl is a possibility. Otherwise, I assume his career is over.

#15 - Dolorous Edd - Survived the battle of hardhome and the Wildling invasion, killing many cans. Brought the Wildlings in to avenge Jon Snow against Ollie and Big Al Thorne.

Off the top 15

#16 - The Sand Snakes - HAH. THEY DEAD. Well, the one left alive technically has a ranked win over Bronn via poisoning. She also cured him in a spectacular, and I mean really spectacular, moment.

#17 - Yara Greyjoy - She lost to Roose Bolton and left her brother to suffer all thanks to a few dogs. She has managed to eek out some wins over cans, but recently took a beating from Euron Greyjoy in his debut. We were about to get a lesbian sex scene and she couldn't just stay downstairs and let that happen. Fuck you, Yara.

#18 - Theon Greyjoy - Theon Greyjoy, hit the showers. You reek. No penis, no recent wins, a recent loss to his uncle: the people's champion - Euron Greyjoy. Theon is back on the road to becoming Reek. I'd have him listed as Reek but he actually preformed pretty well in the battle against Euron before Reekin' out and jumping off the boat.

Honourable Mention

Sam the Slayer - Killed a white walker with a dagger in the back, crossbowed a Thenn, lost his virginity in an all-male winter camp WITH A FEMALE, might cure Ser Jorah and will at least perhaps torture the Friend Zone out of him, and stole his fathers sword.

1 Handed Jamie - He killed some Dornish cans. Needs to train more.

Best prospect:

Rand Tarly (R) - this guy is fixing to get some blood on his sword in service of the Kingslayer. We've heard he has a ranked win over Prime Robert Baratheon, but he's been retired for a long time. Looking forward to seeing him fight soon.

Last edited:
Bronn will probably have a scene with the sandsnake daughter who showed him her tits, assuming Euron brings them as prisoners to Kings Landing. Could maybe see Bronn bailing them out and bringing them to Tyrion, or something like that.

I really am curious as to what a Bronn vs Daario matchup would look like. They both have such similar styles. Like @ufcfan4 said, it's like two teams from opposing conferences that have a high tempo and fast pace offense style of play.

OFFICIAL (according to me) and CURRENT, UP TO DATE top 15 POUND FOR POUND LIST for the Mayberry GOT threads

These rankings are based on accomplishments, not who I think would win in a fight

The top four remain unchanged from last season. Euron Greyjoy debuts in the top 5. First man ever to debut so high.

P4P list

#1 - Jon Snow. I know he has a couple losses, one to Ygritte and one to Thorne, while #2 ranked BFT is undefeated. However, his strength of schedule has been incredible. He has a ranked win over death and he hanged Ser Allistar which was a ranked win. He also hanged top prospect, Ollie, who had a ranked win over Ygritte. And he recently beat pfp top 2, and undefeated, Ramsay Bolton. He also boasts ranked wins over Karl The Fookin' Legend Tanner (I bet you like it in the gutter, don't you?), The Ragnar of the Thenns, (I'm going to eat your mamma and your pappa) A White Walker Lieutenant, (grrr, hisss) Janos Slynt, (a Sherdog poster's uncle, the posters name is @Jointandabrew) lots and lots of Wildling cans and a bunch of Bolton cans. (and I give him a win over Torumund even though Tormund gave up due to being outnumbered. It's a soft victory, but he unchained him and Gingerbeard didn't attack so we'll give it to Jon for pacifying the big man)

#2 - BFT - Bennie of Fucking Tarth's record speaks for itself. In spite of all the excuses her opponents fans love to throw around, she has the best wins on TV. Ranking her below the top two would be an absolute show of favoritism over logic and accomplishments.
She has ranked wins over two handed Jamie, The Hound, some Knights of the Vale cans who served LF, some Botlon Cans, Stannis the Mannis, Ser Loras 'The Knight of Flowers', and was about to kill a huge bear before Jamie interfered. Wins are wins, and she is undefeated, having killed a lot of top people, and so she has to be ranked top 2.

#3 - Frost Maul - He massacred thousands upon thousands of Wildlings, has a ranked win over that poor lady who got stabbed to death by a bunch his evil children, and holds a pair of enormous ranked wins over the Three Eyed Raven and Hodor. Is undefeated. Unfortunately he loves to touch babies. He's a real villain.

#4 - The Hound - Has ranked wins over Arya Stark (with a backhand to the face), Beric Dondarrion, and scored a draw vs The Mountain, he also murdered a group of brotherhood outlaws with an axe (the dog has style), and he killed a knight one vs one on King Joff's name day. Everyone fears him and for good reason. He also called the top knot priest a bald cunt and said "eat shit dwarf" which make him the McGregor of westeros in terms of quality shit talk. The Great Mr. Sandor Clegane has wins over hundreds of cans and bums throughout his career and his legendary Chicken Fight will go down in history. He has a lone loss to BFT but I'm sure he will bounce back. If he beats Frankenmountain in the Celgane Bowl and wins a rematch vs BFT he is an easy #1 p4p.

#5 - Euron Greyjoy - What a debut. Murdering the two annoying sand snakes and leaving the one with the top 2 pfp breasts in Westeros alive...that's what we want to see. Euron made strides towards becoming the people's champion. Both of the Sand Snakes were ranked wins and he took a ranked win over Yara, and then Theon while also slaughtering several cans and shaking up Dany/Tyrion's warplans. A debut with three ranked wins as well as wins over cans is really something. Welcome to the list Euron.

#6 Daario - He has proven resourceful and has crushed many cans. Has a notable ranked victory over the Champion of Mehreen and most recently crushed several Dothraki no-name cans, as well as killing several sons of harpy-sons of bitches. I believe he is currently undefeated in his career.

#7 - Bronn - Bronn is like 25k and 2 if you count his arrow from the blackwater, so he's the ultimate can crusher and he has a great ranked win over Ser Vardis from season 1 - but he lost to the sand snakes and got KO'd by that huge black bodyguard. He is certainly a top 6 pfp and on a good day is an even bet against anyone 1 vs 1.

#8 - Tormund Gingerbeard - He beat Ser Allistar, a ranked opponent, 1 vs 1 and killed many a watchman during the assault on Castle Black. He has a ranked win over the young lord Carstark from the battle of the bastards which helps him raise his stock. He was defeated by several Knights Watch cans led by Jon Snow but otherwise is undefeated and an even match with anyone.

#9 - Ser Jorah - Jorah the Friendstone defeated that entire gladiator pit, and took out a mini gladiator pit before that. He has also killed many cans in his career including several greyscale cans, and has a ranked win over that Dothraki bloodrider from season 1. He has a loss to some Dothraki can from Season 6 however and that holds him down. He is currently on the back end of his career, suffering from an incurable Grey Staph-Infection.

#10 - Obamaworm - His performance against the Sons of Bitches who killed Barristan was pretty impressive, and he's generally done well for himself in every battle he's been in.

#11 -The Frankenmountain - He has ranked wins over that little squire from Season 1 in the jousting tournament, he also defeated Oberyn in a very close fight and has literally crushed the heads of human beings as though they were tomato cans. Kills without mercy and rapes nuns. He rounds out the top 10.

#12 - Arya - Ranked wins over The Waiff, The guy who killed Polliver, and Ser Meryn Fucking Trant, as well as murdering the entire Frey household. The most promising prospect in the 7 kingdoms.

#13 - Beric Dondarrion - His last name rhymes with carrion and he has ranked wins over death itself. He has a loss to The Hound but you can't hold that against him. He has a semi-ranked win (hanging) against the bum who murdered Al Swearengen, The Hound's savior and buddy.

#14 - Jaqen H'ghar - Masterful can crusher. Arya running around using his powers might mean him or his crew will be coming for her eventually. Shapeshifter Bowl is a possibility. Otherwise, I assume his career is over.

#15 - Dolorous Edd - Survived the battle of hardhome and the Wildling invasion, killing many cans. Brought the Wildlings in to avenge Jon Snow against Ollie and Big Al Thorne.

Off the top 15

#16 - The Sand Snakes - HAH. THEY DEAD. Well, the one left alive technically has a ranked win over Bronn via poisoning. She also cured him in a spectacular, and I mean really spectacular, moment.

#17 - Yara Greyjoy - She lost to Roose Bolton and left her brother to suffer all thanks to a few dogs. She has managed to eek out some wins over cans, but recently took a beating from Euron Greyjoy in his debut. We were about to get a lesbian sex scene and she couldn't just stay downstairs and let that happen. Fuck you, Yara.

#18 - Theon Greyjoy - Theon Greyjoy, hit the showers. You reek. No penis, no recent wins, a recent loss to his uncle: the people's champion - Euron Greyjoy. Theon is back on the road to becoming Reek. I'd have him listed as Reek but he actually preformed pretty well in the battle against Euron before Reekin' out and jumping off the boat.

Honourable Mention

Sam the Slayer - Killed a white walker with a dagger in the back, crossbowed a Thenn, lost his virginity in an all-male winter camp WITH A FEMALE, might cure Ser Jorah and will at least perhaps torture the Friend Zone out of him, and stole his fathers sword.

Best prospect:

Rand Tarly (R) - this guy is fixing to get some blood on his sword in service of the Kingslayer. We've heard he has a ranked win over Prime Robert Baratheon, but he's been retired for a long time. Looking forward to seeing him fight soon.

Seriously dude, you really need to pay closer attention when you watch the show, or at least read what the other posters just posted on the previous page about the surviving warlocks' assassination attempt on Daenerys afterwards.

With all of this, for those crazy non-book readers out there, Mance was a worgen and swapped identities with Tormund before he was burned at the stake at Castle Black for his crimes. Gilly's baby is Mance's baby. Her baby was weak and she abandoned it for the King beyond the wall.

Why do you book readers feel the need to post these things in this thread about the show? Some might want to read the books if they are ever finished. I thought I had all of you on ignore.

Where do you people come up with this shit. I swear its like we arent even watching the same story

She is going on her murder mission and she isnt in trouble . She killed the waif and learned to be a killer she passed the test and is off to give those many names to the many faced god

Nymeria doesnt pity her she has her own life and is doing her own thing.

She isnt getting killed in the near future as far as I can see
I don't know, Arya did pretty much just use Jaqen and the Faceless Men for training, and then dipped out. She spends awhole season learning their powers and tricks, months of her saying "I am no one" "A Girl has no name", etc. and then all of a sudden, she refuses to do their bidding (with the Lady Crayne bit), kills the Many Faced God's acolyte in the Waif, proclaims "I am Arya Stark! Bye bitches!" and leaves.

She definitely disrespected that religion IMO, but I don't think she got far enough to make any official oaths or promises to them. I think D&D might've pussed out with Jaqen saying she's no one, and letting her go. There should be consequences for her actions.

I don't know, Arya did pretty much just use Jaqen and the Faceless Men for training, and then dipped out. She spends awhole season learning their powers and tricks, months of her saying "I am no one" "A Girl has no name", etc. and then all of a sudden, she refuses to do their bidding (with the Lady Crayne bit), kills the Many Faced God's acolyte in the Waif, proclaims "I am Arya Stark! Bye bitches!" and leaves.

She definitely disrespected that religion IMO, but I don't think she got far enough to make any official oaths or promises to them. I think D&D might've pussed out with Jaqen saying she's no one, and letting her go. There should be consequences for her actions.

See I dont see it that way. I think the whole thing was a game and either her or the waif was going to pass and the only point of the game was to be the last one standing. I think it didnt matter if she used a face or killed or didnt kill crane all that mattered was who survived. It was a very high stakes game

To me jaqen looked proud as could be when arya pinned the waifs face to the wall and it leads me to believe that was infact his desired outcome. If she was in trouble he wouldnt have just smiled and let her leave

The many faced cans got owned and robbed by arya,and if they dont wanna get fucked up,they should just stand and smile like jaquen did

I really am curious as to what a Bronn vs Daario matchup would look like. They both have such similar styles. Like @ufcfan4 said, it's like two teams from opposing conferences that have a high tempo and fast pace offense style of play.

They are clones of each other in many ways. I doubt the two of them would even bother to fight. No money in it. I think Daario might take him out via being just a tad younger and faster.

Or they let her go because the Iron Bank wants Cersei dead. Arya is doing a job for them for free.

Sure but that would not speak to why they let Arya break all the rules and walk away with her life. As a properly trained and disciplined Faceless Man she could have been hired by the Iron Bank. Or they could have hired Jaqen or the waif or any other Faceless man.

They did not need a rebel Arya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back