Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, Jon is the undeniable king, but he's only been with one woman. I don't think he's ready for Dany.

Ygritte was experienced and Jon still had her screaming loud enough to bring down the Wall.

Dany's gonna be bending the knee, and that ass soon enough.

i keep saying it, Robert Baratheon needs to be Mel Gibson all jacked up on steroids
1827689-img-do-posilovny-chodi-mel-kazdy-den-a-je-treba-uznat-je-to-na-nem-videt-v5.jpg

There you go

People are always going to complain and I'd imagine a lot of people in their position are assholes as it's the nature of the business. The dialogue may have gone down hill a bit since they passed the source material and some changes might seem unnecessary but for the most part I think they've created a really good adaptation.

Yes I love to cpmplain but it's still a GOAT tier show

D&D get a let of shit for the writing after they've gone away from the books, a lot of it justified, but in their defense, the last 2 books GRRM has written are easily the weakest in the series.

D&D get a let of shit for the writing after they've gone away from the books, a lot of it justified, but in their defense, the last 2 books GRRM has written are easily the weakest in the series.
I like those books more than most, but the best I can say about book 4 is it's just ok. Book 5 has a lot of stuff I liked which kind of puts it on the same level as the first 3 for me, but there's also stuff that drags it down. I think both books could and should have been heavily edited into a single novel.

That one girl second to the right always acts like she's hallucinating, it annoys me lol.

I prefer the three black girls

I bookmarked these three channels for three entire different reasons: the Burlington Bar for the atmosphere.

The three black ladies for the genuine responses with no filter whatsoever:

and the Blind Wave panel for the in-depth knowledge. No details ever get pass these guys:

I think this weekly discussion thread would have a lot less dumb-ass, are-you-fucking-kidding-me type of questions if everyone watch the analysis by the Blind Wave dudes after the show airs :)

I like those books more than most, but the best I can say about book 4 is it's just ok. Book 5 has a lot of stuff I liked which kind of puts it on the same level as the first 3 for me, but there's also stuff that drags it down. I think both books could and should have been heavily edited into a single novel.

Oh, yeah for sure. The Jaime stuff in 4, and Jon at the Wall in 5 are some of my favorite parts of the series.

The problem is the vast majority of those books are fucking boring as shit, and people just travelling.

Brienne and Pod's journey in 4 should have been cut in half.

Quentyn Martell's entire storyline shouldn't have even existed.

And if I have to read Tyrion ask/wonder about where whores go, I'm gonna snap.

First, Ed Sheeran made an appearance in episode 1. Now, it was Justin Timberlake's turn in episode 4.

gHvhMoW.jpg

XVUvcWi.jpg

Oh, yeah for sure. The Jaime stuff in 4, and Jon at the Wall in 5 are some of my favorite parts of the series.

The problem is the vast majority of those books are fucking boring as shit, and people just travelling.

Brienne and Pod's journey in 4 should have been cut in half.

Quentyn Martell's entire storyline shouldn't have even existed.

And if I have to read Tyrion ask/wonder about where whores go, I'm gonna snap.
Quentyn martell's story is brutal the second time around when you know for sure it doesnt even happen on the show. Big waste of time.

i thought the fat guy might have been Chum lee from pawnstars

Ygritte was experienced and Jon still had her screaming loud enough to bring down the Wall.

Dany's gonna be bending the knee, and that ass soon enough.

Off screen, Jons first order as King in the North was to force Pod to give up all his secrets. I think he'll do fine.

Last edited:
Frost Maul needs a better weapon(Giggity!:))

Not a fan of the ice scimitar or whatever the fuck it's meant to be. Give him a straight sword. I know he doesn't technically need any weapons, but it would be cool(pun intended)to see him wreck shit up close and personal:cool:

I want Bran to talk to Ned Stark in his visions and say: "You looked so handsome that day in the courtyard when Sir Payne beheaded you."

I love Brian Shaw, but you are spot on. He seems like the type of guy who would ask you how your day was, and then challenge you to a tickle fight.

The Man Sews as a Hobby. Very Competitive when he is competing but one of the nicest people on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back