Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he would make an excellent Dothraki, or Dornish soldier I guess.

Maybe Randy Orton? The trick is finding a tall dude, who's jacked, can act, and can also do a British accent.

So yeah, nearly impossible.
Gone from wrestling now and has been in a couple of b movies one with Colin Farell. 6 ft 7 English guy with a good look. Wade Barrett.
479bc3e099f94ff0ec74a43176ee1bc4--eccentric-wade-barrett.jpg

I need some clarity on the thread title naming process. Is this acceptable criteria?

1) Title can be derived from an event of the previous week's episode EG Dickon by Armbar (This week)

2) Title can be derived from upcoming suspected or known event in current weeks episode EG A Bowl of Bastards, Cerci didn't start the fire SE06 EP-09/10

Is this correct?

@Lethal

Ygritte was experienced and Jon still had her screaming loud enough to bring down the Wall.

Dany's gonna be bending the knee, and that ass soon enough.
Bending both knees and double fisting.

I need some clarity on the thread title naming process. Is this acceptable criteria?

1) Title can be derived from an event of the previous week's episode EG Dickon by Armbar (This week)

2) Title can be derived from upcoming suspected or known event in current weeks episode EG A Bowl of Bastards, Cerci didn't start the fire SE06 EP-09/10

Is this correct?

@Lethal

Thread title can't contain any spoilers and if you know what happens in the episode, don't bother even making a title.

I just watch the official preview and look at the episode title and go by that.

Bran needs to dispense more 3ER Pwnts so everyone can cry about it later.

Thread title can't contain any spoilers and if you know what happens in the episode, don't bother even making a title.
So with this framework Cerci didn't start the fire SE06EP10 should have been disqualified from contention? I'll admit, I didn't know a fire was going to happen but the title did give it away.

So with this framework Cerci didn't start the fire SE06EP10 should have been disqualified from contention? I'll admit, I didn't know a fire was going to happen but the title did give it away.

So you want to make a thread title to spoil the episode?

So you want to make a thread title to spoil the episode?
No no no no, I'm trying to figure out what the framework is to developing acceptable thread titles based on a to be determined criteria I'm inquiring about now. The last thing I want to do is a ruin a surprise in GOT. I had the Red Wedding spoiled for me and it was awful.

I just watch the official preview and look at the episode title and go by that.
But this weeks title has more to do with Dickon's heroics in last weeks episode? Do you see the struggle I'm dealing with here? lol.

Oh, yeah for sure. The Jaime stuff in 4, and Jon at the Wall in 5 are some of my favorite parts of the series.

The problem is the vast majority of those books are fucking boring as shit, and people just travelling.

Brienne and Pod's journey in 4 should have been cut in half.

Quentyn Martell's entire storyline shouldn't have even existed.

And if I have to read Tyrion ask/wonder about where whores go, I'm gonna snap.

Where do the whores go though?

Frost Maul needs a better weapon(Giggity!:))

Not a fan of the ice scimitar or whatever the fuck it's meant to be. Give him a straight sword. I know he doesn't technically need any weapons, but it would be cool(pun intended)to see him wreck shit up close and personal:cool:

Ya I really want to see him fight. He fucking better!

Is this correct?

@Lethal
Correct. Cersei title was based on the vision back in episode 4 that showed the wild fire explosion. Things from the previews or foreshadowed / predictions are fine

That story could actually have been really neat if they had set it up differently

Have her in this "faceless man house" full of doors and she keeps going lower and lower into it, the fans wondering what is behind the next door...maybe throw her in a maze that she has to escape, full of other candidates who want to be faceless men...really anything but what we got. And I know what we got was based on the books. Would have been a good time to diverge.

You mean you weren't entertained by watching Arya wash dead bodies, scrub floors and get asked who she is 5000 times?

The hell is wrong with you dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back