Game of Thrones S07E05 Discussion Thread: Dickon by Armbar (No Spoilers/ EPISODES HAVE BEEN LEAKED)

Title for next Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do we know for sure she can't have kids?
didn't she have like a mutated offspring from kahl drogo that didn't survive?

is the implication that the stillborn birth or whatnot damaged her womb?

maybe I'm just forgetting a scene/explanation
They used her unborn child as like a sacrifice to save Drogo and a result, according to the witch, is she couldn't have kids I thought?

They used her unborn child as like a sacrifice to save Drogo and a result, according to the witch, is she couldn't have kids I thought?
good call

I just wasn't sure if that 'witch' was telling the truth, given her actions

I haven't seen the leaked episode(s?) yet, so I'll assume this issue doesn't come up in it, but I had a thought:

Is anyone else surprised that Tyrion never proposed or suggested that Jon and Dany marry? That would have been a way to get around the whole "bend the knee" bullshit. The King in the North and the Queen could have simply married in order to bring their Kingdoms together.
well considering they're aunt and nephew and he's good and she's evil af lets be glad he didnt

oh great, another page of entitled cunts telling all of us how wonderfull the episode was
W1zk4ZF.jpg

No longer adding any options to the poll, as at this point it would take a miracle for a new edition to take the lead, no matter how spectacular it is.

Thanks for all the contributions!
I have a suggestion for the new thread title for episode 7. I'll just post it on the next thread, hope it's not taken yet.

I have a suggestion for the new thread title for episode 7. I'll just post it on the next thread, hope it's not taken yet.
Yep, either that or you can just edit the poll manually

That`s probably BS though, i bet she can very well end up pregnant from Jon lol

Just one more days guys! well, one more days for us people that didnt' see the leaked episode.

I have a link to it if you want

thanks sherbro, but i figured i waited and avoided it this long, i think i can wait one more day...plus it will add to my excitement and make me actually look forward to tomorrow, hahaha
much appreciated though

Bet Dany dies popping out Jon's kid in Season 8...shades of Lyanna and all that jazz.
Nah, i don`t think that will happen. I do think she dies though. I think if someone is going to die during birth (again) it will be Cersei. She ain`t having that child.

Nah, i don`t think that will happen. I do think she dies though. I think if someone is going to die during birth (again) it will be Cersei. She ain`t having that child.
Cersei is not gonna die from child birth cause the bitch ain't pregnant. Just something she is telling Goldfinger to keep him around.

Cersei is not gonna die from child birth cause the bitch ain't pregnant. Just something she is telling Goldfinger to keep him around.
Wouldn`t be surprised either lol bitchies be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back