Game of Thrones S07E06 Discussion Thread: Episode Spoilers ONLY

chardog

That's President Donald Trump
@Steel
Reaction score
Please, no book talk or future spoilers outside of the leaked episode 6.
***LEAKS BELOW THE LINE***
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tormund nearly gave me a heart attack, discuss.

The queen in the north mofos

Last edited:
Ravens and Dragons are fast AF these days, like faster than cell phone, funny, but I aint complainin.

Good thing Danny had that winter coat laying around

And what the fuck is the point of even having Bran on this show? Dude can see everything but hasn't done jack shit.....

Good thing Danny had that winter coat laying around

And what the fuck is the point of even having Bran on this show? Dude can see everything but hasn't done jack shit.....

Well, thanks to him Jon Snow went back to the wall and formed the squad to catch one of them WW

Night King could Medal in the javelin throw

Well, thanks to him Jon Snow went back to the wall and formed the squad to catch one of them WW

So thanks to him the Night King now has a dragon. Great job Bran!!!

LMAO @ Dany saying "he's too little for me," --- fucking golden. but they'll end up together regardless, still that was a glorious moment.

in the end traded a dragon for cerseis help

<{nope}>

can we stop with these idiot plans? omg all they had to do was march into kings landing. jesus fucking christ

tyrion, jon and varys are the 3 stooges trying to win this war

Night King had some physics defying javelin throw. No fucking way that ice javelin doesn't curve and maintain its ballistic trajectory better than most bullets. GoT troll physics at work

Night King had some physics defying javelin throw. No fucking way that ice javelin doesn't curve and maintain its ballistic trajectory better than most bullets. GoT troll physics at work
he's the night king, a dead zombie creating machine, and he killed a dragon, does it really have to be rational?

I love the current angle, thought the night king had nothing on dragons, turns out dragons got nothing on the night king.

Holy shit I thought everyone was full of shit and making a big deal out of nothing. Got dayum this night king looks like shit. He looked really goofy in some of these scenes.

This, and the last two episodes have been really bad.

Apparently, no developed characters die in battle anymore.

The huge continent of Westeros has a Skyrim-like Fast-travel system.

And perhaps the most anti-climactic moment in the show's history, was Jon's reunion with Benjen. It was retarded with no meaningful dialog, and there was absolutley no reason why Benjen couldn't get on the horse with Jon. I could rant for paragraphs about what a fucking wasted opportunity it was, and it has made Benjen a completely wasted character - damn near meaningless.

Fuck... D&D are fucking up this show in its final 10 episodes... yes, the last two weren't good either outside of a few great moments.

This show was going to be remembered as the GOAT, and probably never to be surpassed, but at this rate it'll be added to the list of shows that went to shit at the end due to pure laziness.

LMAO @ Dany saying "he's too little for me," --- fucking golden. but they'll end up together regardless, still that was a glorious moment.
UiQ8cX7.jpg

Remember, if you kill the Night King dragon would die too

This, and the last two episodes have been really bad.

Apparently, no developed characters die in battle anymore.

The huge continent of Westeros has a Skyrim-like Fast-travel system.

And perhaps the most anti-climactic moment in the show's history, was Jon's reunion with Benjen. It was retarded with no meaningful dialog, and there was absolutley no reason why Benjen couldn't get on the horse with Jon. I could rant for paragraphs about what a fucking wasted opportunity it was, and it has made Benjen a completely wasted character - damn near meaningless.

Fuck... D&D are fucking up this show in its final 10 episodes... yes, the last two weren't good either outside of a few great moments.

This show was going to be remembered as the GOAT, and probably never to be surpassed, but at this rate it'll be added to the list of shows that went to shit at the end due to pure laziness.
every show ever turns to shit in its final seasons. The only exceptions I can think of are The Shield and Breaking Bad, both of which got better with each successive season culminating in a glorious finale.

Back