Game of Thrones S07E06 Discussion Thread: Episode Spoilers ONLY

Fitting that the One she named after her Viserys is the one that will be used against her.

Maybe I didn't understand what you wrote. You said it's not much different if Jon and Dany smash then when Cersei and Jamie do except the one major fact that Jon and Dany aren't related

Maybe I didn't understand what you wrote. You said it's not much different if Jon and Dany smash then when Cersei and Jamie do except the one major fact that Jon and Dany aren't related

So if Dany is Jon's Aunt , how are they not related ?

I must have missed that part. So they are related? WOW
Dude you are killing me. Dany is Rhaegar's Youngest Sister , unless the writers change this known fact.

Or were you fucking with me ?

Dude you are killing me. Dany is Rhaegar's Youngest Sister , unless the writers change this known fact.

Or were you fucking with me ?

No I was totally oblivious, wasn't trolling you at all. I didn't know that Jon Snow and Dany were in any way related

q
The other WW's aren't powerful enough.

He isn't all-knowing, but I believe he can have visions. Like Bran. He didn't know exactly when Dany would come but he foresaw it.

See my answer above. The writing is far from impeccable but it can be explained. The Night King doesn't seem to be concerned about any of the humans, although I think he can sense something in Jon. Why he hasn't tried to kill him in particular yet (when he's clearly capable of it) remains to be seen.

I still don't understand why Dany didn't just roast the night king right there.

She would've in real life, that's why the writing is so bad, because so many unrealistic things were happening.

q

I still don't understand why Dany didn't just roast the night king right there.

She would've in real life, that's why the writing is so bad, because so many unrealistic things were happening.

Even if she felt threatened because she saw him take out Viserion at the very least have Drogon blast some Flames at him if he dies , he dies , if he doesn't then you know not to risk getting too close to try to burn him. Just a lot of oddness in this episode.

Even if she felt threatened because she saw him take out Viserion at the very least have Drogon blast some Flames at him if he dies , he dies , if he doesn't then you know not to risk getting too close to try to burn him. Just a lot of oddness in this episode.

Yup. It's pure laziness. Maybe they think people don't notice or care about these ridiculous details, but we do.

Yup. It's pure laziness. Maybe they think people don't notice or care about these ridiculous details, but we do.

Just little things bug me more now too. That Lake wasn't completely frozen over. The Hound had a fucking Hammer he could have kept breaking ice if that was such a big deterrent . Also the distance wasn't that Great The Night King took out a Dragon in the air , The Suicide Squad would look like fish in a barrel to hum.

So .... what curveballs can they still throw at us. ?

Holy shit I thought everyone was full of shit and making a big deal out of nothing. Got dayum this night king looks like shit. He looked really goofy in some of these scenes.
He looked awesome at Hardhome, why did they change his face?!

image.jpg
Richard Blake on the Left Vladimir Furdik on the Right.

Blake's eyes look more menacing, Furdik kinda looks like he is cosplaying.
I thought people were just finding a reason to bitch when they would comment on the appearance.

After this last episode, he looked completely ridiculous.

Back