Game of Thrones S07E06 Discussion Thread: Episode Spoilers ONLY

Just little things bug me more now too. That Lake wasn't completely frozen over. The Hound had a fucking Hammer he could have kept breaking ice if that was such a big deterrent . Also the distance wasn't that Great The Night King took out a Dragon in the air , The Suicide Squad would look like fish in a barrel to hum.

Maybe he didn't see the need to get his hands dirty and go after some fish that posed no threat. He just wanted a dragon to ride.

q

I still don't understand why Dany didn't just roast the night king right there.

She would've in real life, that's why the writing is so bad, because so many unrealistic things were happening.
Dany didn't even know where the Night King was, nor did she have a clue about his true power. She was focused on saving the group and having her other dragons run a train on the wight army. The Night King proceeded to merk one of the dragons and at that point I don't blame Dany at all for getting her "children" the fuck out of there.

Dany didn't even know where the Night King was, nor did she have a clue about his true power. She was focused on saving the group and having her other dragons run a train on the wight army. The Night King proceeded to merk one of the dragons and at that point I don't blame Dany at all for getting her "children" the fuck out of there.

Yeah but she did see him at one point and then she could've just got drogon to attack him and end the war right there. It's not like the night king could've gotten away. After he threw that spear he was wide open.

Episode 6 was crazy stupid from start to finish. Nothing made sense. It was awesome.

I've never been so fucking excited for a damn trailer as I am for the trailer for next weeks episode. Fuck D&D for shortening this season and making me wait 2 years.

No I was totally oblivious, wasn't trolling you at all. I didn't know that Jon Snow and Dany were in any way related

this-graphic-shows-how-jon-snow-and-daenerys-targaryen-are-related-in-game-of-thrones.jpg

Jon snow is the son Rhaegar making him first in line to the throne, as the son's children take presidency over the son's brothers

Gilly confirmed he's not even a bastard but a full on Targaryen

Jon snow is the son Rhaegar making him first in line to the throne, as the son's children take presidency over the son's brothers

Gilly confirmed he's not even a bastard but a full on Targaryen

He has to be a bastard does he not his father was never wed to his mother but was married to another:D

He has to be a bastard does he not his father was never wed to his mother but was married to another:D

You need to pay attention harder to the show bro

gotta go - someone else field this

Rhaegar and Lyanna were married. That was revealed this season when Sam's gf was reading those books in Old town. Hence why you're being asked to pay more attention lol

Rhaegar and Lyanna were married. That was revealed this season when Sam's gf was reading those books in Old town. Hence why you're being asked to pay more attention lol

Since that was Jon's boy wouldn't that have triggered a stronger reaction out of him. He basically ignored it.

Yea I need to pay more attention, my bad fellas. I'm usually pretty hammered when I get home and watch

Since that was Jon's boy wouldn't that have triggered a stronger reaction out of him. He basically ignored it.

Yea I need to pay more attention, my bad fellas. I'm usually pretty hammered when I get home and watch

Yeah I miss stuff all the time too. I usually watch them twice and always see something I missed.

He didn't ignore it on purpose though, he had another thought going on in his head and basically missed the details of what she was saying. He then ironically goes on a little rant about ignoring stuff.

I think they made it look like Sam has an epiphany due to what Gilly is saying, but they're just toying with the audience and the look on Sams face as she's reading it actually was just him thinking about the Maesters and missing the major revelation. They're trying to make the audience scream at the screen "Pay attention Sam!"

Yeah but she did see him at one point and then she could've just got drogon to attack him and end the war right there. It's not like the night king could've gotten away. After he threw that spear he was wide open.
I see where you're coming from, but I think Dany made the right and sensible choice. She couldn't risk the life of another dragon. The Night King might not have even been killed by dragon fire.

We can agree to disagree.

Sam has no sweet clue about jon snows lineage. Even jon snow don't know. Sam could not make the connection if he focused on it. Only bran knows .... And he seems to be keeping that shit a secret.

Sam has no sweet clue about jon snows lineage. Even jon snow don't know. Sam could not make the connection if he focused on it. Only bran knows .... And he seems to be keeping that shit a secret.

He's a fucking weirdo

Back