Game of Thrones S07E07 Discussion Thread: FinallyJumpedTheDragon (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Or better yet -

sddefault.jpg

But baby Sam is basically toddler Sam now.
The Night King likes to turn em young.

Well he tried to but the baby was stolen from the Night King, I think he still cares about that. Might be the reason why he declared war in the first place.

if Bran turns out to be the Night King, i'll be a little rustled

Gotta be honest, I can't see how Dany is going to be Azor Ahai.

One more thing, wasn't Sam sent to The Cidadel to find out info about dragon glass and White walkers?
In a Season 5 episode i just watched, Stannis TELLS Sam that there is dragon glass at Dragon stone.
Which episode exactly. Could be a pretty abysmal and completely useless plothole

if Bran turns out to be the Night King, i'll be a little rustled

Not sure he's going to be the actual Night King but I bet they are connected in someway. Probably even a scenario where if one dies the other dies too.

Yeah, while the Harpys usually do outnumber the Unsullied, they're also supposed to be rich guys who relied on slaves to do everything for them--and they're fighting in goofy masks and no armor. They shouldn't stand a chance against an Unsullied.
I just can't get over how stupid not having a sword is. Spears break. It's a terrible weapon to have as your sole weapon unless you're Oberon and are in a one on one duel with plenty of open space. And it's a terrible weapon to have against a horde of zombies
I think I would literally bet on almost any other soldier in Westeros to beat an Unsullied in a one on one fight.

Season 5 is really where Dany becomes terrible.
I really don't like how the show portrayed her. She is constantly saying stupid shit, and then everyone around has to tell her 'Khaleesi, noooo, please' before she finally ends up not burning down a city or executing someone. It seems like the show is trying to paint her as a good ruler because she 'listens to wise counsel', but why follow a leader that almost always has such extremely horrible decision making skills?
I also hate her relationship with her dragons. If that's how she treats her 'children', then it's a good thing she was left barren.
She locked up 2 of her dragons because they were too wild. Why is she then encouraging them to EAT people? And how is locking them up in pitch blackness a good idea?
She is an absolute bitch in Season 5 on

I thought in the scene where Harpy's attack Grey worm in the hall way, he will pull out a short sword, but instead drops shield and goes with spear.

I thought in the scene where Harpy's attack Grey worm in the hall way, he will pull out a short sword, but instead drops shield and goes with spear.

GW murks SOH left and right in that scene though. If the Unsullied are shitty outside of battle formation, he's definitely the exception.

GW murks SOH left and right in that scene though. If the Unsullied are shitty outside of battle formation, he's definitely the exception.
I still take all these guys before him if we are fantasy drafting:
- The Hound
- Brienne
- Jon
- Jorah
- Thoros
- Berric
- HOF Bronn
- Arya
- Zombie Mountain

GW has been can crushing this whole series. It's like having all your MMA fights in Super Fight League in India then coming to the UFC.

Queen Sandcan is confirmed dead right?
Still holding out hope Bad Poosey is still alive to see dem titties again.

I know chances are low... don't shit on my dreams

Still holding out hope Bad Poosey is still alive to see dem titties again.

I know chances are low... don't shit on my dreams

The Night King destroyed the wall to travel South and try to get a glimpse of those titties. I fear he's too late.

Back