Game of Thrones S07E07 Discussion Thread: FinallyJumpedTheDragon (No Spoilers/Leaks)

You’re too hard on yourself...you did make the thread lol. I know because I randomly thought about it yesterday and google searched it to check my picks (which are actually slightly different than the ones listed here lol so I consider the ones in your official thread with bonus questions as the legitimate one.
Yeah I did end up making it, but I think I made it way after I originally planned and after I posted that. Got quite a few replies too. Think I might bump it when the hype picks up again when they release a teaser or something.

Yeah I did end up making it, but I think I made it way after I originally planned and after I posted that. Got quite a few replies too. Think I might bump it when the hype picks up again when they release a teaser or something.

Yeah thanks for doing that. Bonus questions were legit. HBO has yet to confirm when the show returns, right.

I gotta assume April 2019.

@GrizzlyTitan
@Lethal

and all you fellas. Here's my final picks before the season filming begins

-Arya Stark- L

·Beric Dondarrion- D

·Bran Stark- L

·Brienne of Tarth- L

·Bronn- D

·Cersei Lannister- D

·Daenerys Targaryen- D

·Davos Seaworth- L

·Eddison Tollett- L

·Euron Greyjoy- D

·Gendry- L

·Gilly- L

·Gregor Clegane- D

·Grey Worm- D

·Jaime Lannister- D

·Jon Snow- L

·Jorah Mormont- D

·Little Sam- L

·Lyanna Mormont- L

·Maester Wolkan- D

·Melisandre- D

·Missandei- L

·Night King- D

·Podrick Payne- L

·Qyburn- D

·Robett Glover- D

·Samwell Tarly- L

·Sandor Clegane- L

·Sansa Stark- L

·Theon Greyjoy- D

·Tormund Giantsbane- L

·Tycho Nestoris- L

·Tyrion Lannister- L

·Varys- D

·Yara Greyjoy- L

·Yohn Royce- L

I agree with all of this list except for Bronn. I really want him to get that castle

I agree with all of this list except for Bronn. I really want him to get that castle

So do I. Dude deserves it. Did everything Lannisters and co. asked of him and then some and they still are holding that carrot in front of him.

I'm wondering if they put Cersei over as mega heel by having her have Bronn killed early in the season ie- now that my brother's gone, I wonder what use I have of you.. type of deal.

In reality, the logical scenario is that Bronn rides north with Jaime and aligns with his buddy Tyrion, Podd and the face contingent for the big showdown with the AOTD.

So do I. Dude deserves it. Did everything Lannisters and co. asked of him and then some and they still are holding that carrot in front of him.

I'm wondering if they put Cersei over as mega heel by having her have Bronn killed early in the season ie- now that my brother's gone, I wonder what use I have of you.. type of deal.

In reality, the logical scenario is that Bronn rides north with Jaime and aligns with his buddy Tyrion, Podd and the face contingent for the big showdown with the AOTD.

I read somewhere that Lena Heady who plays Cersei does not get along with Jerome Flynn who plays Bronn and the two aren't allowed to be in the same room. That's why Bronn left in the Dragonpit scene in the Season 7 finale. So I don't think Cersei will be the one to kill Bronn and if she does she won't be in the same room with him when it happens.

I think Bronn goes North with Jaime and reunites with Tyrion and Podrick Fooking Payne. I also think the Northmen will try to kill Jaime when he arrives to help. Everybody excited about Arya and Jon being reunited in Winterfell but I'm looking forward to Jaime reuniting with Bran.

I read somewhere that Lena Heady who plays Cersei does not get along with Jerome Flynn who plays Bronn and the two aren't allowed to be in the same room. That's why Bronn left in the Dragonpit scene in the Season 7 finale. So I don't think Cersei will be the one to kill Bronn and if she does she won't be in the same room with him when it happens.

I think Bronn goes North with Jaime and reunites with Tyrion and Podrick Fooking Payne. I also think the Northmen will try to kill Jaime when he arrives to help. Everybody excited about Arya and Jon being reunited in Winterfell but I'm looking forward to Jaime reuniting with Bran.

I think they used to date. To say it ended badly would be an understatement I guess.

Inevitable Jaime and Bran scene will be great. Completely agree.

I'm contemplating about jumping into the series and I'm wondering if the books are straightforward. Are the books hard to read?

I'm contemplating about jumping into the series and I'm wondering if the books are straightforward. Are the books hard to read?

Not hard to read but they are all pretty long.

The first 3 books are all good. Storm of Swords is the hands down best of the 3. The 4th book is the weakest but has some pretty good chapters. 5th book is better but not as good as the first 3.

This is all my opinion tho. I say read them all and form your own opinion.

Not hard to read but they are all pretty long.

The first 3 books are all good. Storm of Swords is the hands down best of the 3. The 4th book is the weakest but has some pretty good chapters. 5th book is better but not as good as the first 3.

This is all my opinion tho. I say read them all and form your own opinion.
How much does it differ from the show?

Yeah thanks for doing that. Bonus questions were legit. HBO has yet to confirm when the show returns, right.

I gotta assume April 2019.

Yeah all the rumors are April.

How much does it differ from the show?

Been a few years since I've read the books. From what I remember the show was pretty faithful to Books 1 & 2, started to go off the rails by Book 3, and by Books 4 & 5 it's not even close to the source material. Also the show story has passed up the Books story (around season 5).

I think they used to date. To say it ended badly would be an understatement I guess.

Inevitable Jaime and Bran scene will be great. Completely agree.
Agreed. Bran is going to burn him alive after warging into one of the dragons. Been waiting since 2011 for that revenge.

Agreed. Bran is going to burn him alive after warging into one of the dragons. Been waiting since 2011 for that revenge.

Don't think that's very likely considering Bran's current mentality, its probably going to be played as Jamie being apologetic and Bran unconcerned.

Don't think that's very likely considering Bran's current mentality, its probably going to be played as Jamie being apologetic and Bran unconcerned.

Yeah I'm thinking Jaime is going to seek forgiveness and will be unnerved when he is met with stoic apathy.

Back