Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1 Discussion Thread: These Crows ain't Loyal (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
114060-ser-loras-nod-gif-Imgur-Game-o-dKRl.gif

tumblr_m46junfUnZ1qm3yj0o2_250.gif

In

The wilding fucking up the traitors would make my day.

No homo, was Loras better looking in first season? Must be the hair.

Damnit Lethal you closed the other thread before anyone could help me! Help someone! How do I watch using HBO Go? Will it be available right at 9 EST?

Yeah, it was weird. Up until then, he seemed to have some sense of justice and honor (even though he used the red woman's magic to kill his brother), and there were a lot of people behind Team Stannis. Then he's willing to sacrifice his only child to become king, and it's like "Okay, 5 seasons of Stannis down the drain." It's like he did a 180, it was out of character of him IMO.
I'm guessing the same thing will happen in the books, but it will have more logic to it and it will only happen after a lot happens over time. In the show everything went to shit very quick, and he goes from having that heart to heart with his daughter to burning her way too fast.

show - 'it's too cold, burn her'. They make it seem like it's impossible for Stannis to go back to the wall but Milesandra gets by the end of the episode. All the reasoning for the burning, and the obstancles before them seem dumb. The timing of all of it is awful. They teased out the Stannis arc for 4 years and then just rush the downfall in an episode or two.

Well this thread got off to an interesting start

I'm really interested to see what unfolds in the river lands. Walder Fray was in a preview and I have a feeling someone he betrayed might be showing up for some revenge by seasons end.

I really wish we had HBO Now in Australia.

Had to sign up for fucking Foxtel Go.

One day. One day.

Cmon guys its fifteen til nine, does no one know? I don't want to watch in diff room, I want to watch on tablet but I dunno how to watch anything life on the HBO Go app. Does anyone kmnow??

Ramsay is a can. Most overrated tough guy and I use that term loosely on the show. Let's see how he holds up in a one on one battle against an able participant. Tortuing a subdued man, raping a women, being sneaky with 20 good men and riding the coat tails of the Bolton army is not impressive. One on one Gay Loras would take him out.

Ramsay is a can. Most overrated tough guy and I use that term loosely on the show. Let's see how he holds up in a one on one battle against an able participant. Tortuing a subdued man, raping a women and being sneaky with 20 good men and riding the coat tails of the Bolton army is not impressive. One on one Gay Loras would take him out.
Ehhh yeah he's badass in a villian sort of way, just has no limit to the fucked up things he'll do and obviously he is a pretty smart dude and a good fighter but in a 1 on 1 against most of the other characters on the show considered to be fighters he'd most likely lose I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back