GAME OF THRONES Season 8 (New Footage Released; Episode Lengths Revealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they don't fuck it up too badly.

I'd take "The Force Awakens" level mediocrity at this point.

Uh... okay... their graphics team were the first ones notified.

...noted.

tenor.gif

nice... been waiting awhile.. for the show and for people to be upset and say the season sucks because there stupid fan theories didnt pan out.
"hurr de durr Game of thrones sucks because this should of happened"

Wonder what spin offs we will get.. this season is only 6 episodes long right?

I swear to fuck if this is some goofy 6 episode clusterfuck trying to tie up EVERY loose end I might lose my mind.

I don't mean to spoil anything but I heard a rumor that winter was finally here.

I swear to fuck if this is some goofy 6 episode clusterfuck trying to tie up EVERY loose end I might lose my mind.

Oh its guaranteed to be a clusterfuck, unless each episode is 2 hours.

Cool to see they're bringing in dragonz lately though. I actually wrote out a season theme possibility & posted it on Sherdog a couple yearz ago. Will be interesting to see if they were lurking at the time. Dragons were a big part of it, even though they didn't use them that much in the past. (in 2016 when I made my outline)

Last edited:
I'll be binge watching every season after the holidays to get hype for the last season. While not the most consistent show, GOT is epic in scale.

Cool to see they're bringing in dragonz though. I actually wrote a season outline & posted it on Sherdog a couple yearz ago. Will be interesting to see if they were lurking at the time. Dragons were a big part of it, even though they didn't use them that much in the past.

Er, what?

Have you watched the last 2 seasons?

Ain’t watching a frame of this

Any premiere date updates?

Er, what?

Have you watched the last 2 seasons?
Nope... I haven't watched a single episode of the entire series ever... but the data a couple years ago on google suggested that the series had touched on magic & dragons... but kind of shied away from it at the time.

A Sherdogger mentioned to me a couple years ago that my user name Myrddin Wyllt sounded like a GOT name & commented on how he thought Myrddin Wyllt... would fit into the GOT universe. I did a bit of research on how magic fit into the GOT universe & drew out an entire storyline. Obviously Merlin would have to have a heavy story arc based on magic if he were to be brought in.

I actually had hard Core GOT fans insist that there's no way I knew the detail I did without ever seeing an episode... but it is the truth. I just got involved in the story of magic in GOT... online while doing research & created the whole thing from that data.

Here it is if you're interested.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/petition-for-goldies-replacement.3433289/#post-125481755

Heck for all I know... they have all ready been using my ideaz. Someone let me know if they are. :p

Last edited:
I believe each episode is two hours long.

Think the rumour before S7 was that all epsodes would b 90 mins long, but that didn't work out.

No way do I believe S8 will be anywhere close to 12 hours long, if it is 6 episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back