GAME OF THRONES Season 8 (New Footage Released; Episode Lengths Revealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the season is only 6 episodes long i can give you the basic rundown

Episode 1; preparation for the battle against frost maul and his people

Episode 2: battle against frost maul which jon and the useless cunt with the dragons lose.

Episode 3: eye of the tiger starts playing and jon prepares for rematch with frost maul

Episode 4; frost maul loses battle and everyone celebrates and shit.

Episode 5: preparations to take the fucking throne

Episode 6: battle for the throne

I hope arya drowns in the fucking sea,dany gets nailed to a cross and burned and sansa gets fed to the dogs.

The only true king is fooking legend

meh @ trailer.

as stated previously, it didn't show shit from this upcoming season.

April actually isn't that long away. my body is ready for some ICE GIANTS!! These things are scary as fuck looking.
fNTlDXf.jpg

plsDUsM.jpg

Who ends up being number 1 in the power rankings when all is said and done? BoFT or Sir Bronn.......cant wait to find out

As much as i love GOT if you want to release a trailer or a teaser than just release one with some substance and real previews

Because this one doesn't do shit lol. Might as well just have released nothing

binged the whole show for like the 6th time. still love it all

last we saw cercei was lying to dany. she avtuallyintended to send uron to get the golden company the take over while jon and dany fight wws.

jaime was off to join the good guys and tell em so.

i say since th dragons only seem to take about 6 hours to get beyond the wall, have em immideately roast urons whole fleet, then maybe the golden company just in case. maybe roast cercei in her castle too. then they can go roast some white walkers 6 hours later. maybe give em some armour for the ww javelin

nice... been waiting awhile.. for the show and for people to be upset and say the season sucks because there stupid fan theories didnt pan out.
"hurr de durr Game of thrones sucks because this should of happened"

Wonder what spin offs we will get.. this season is only 6 episodes long right?

Whatever bro. I still can't believe they left out what happened on page 263 of book #4. That's when I tapped out.

giphy.gif

I just hope we get too view Emilia Clark's plump breast one last time.

Hopefully every episode is close to an hour and 15 minutes in length. I still have some concerns about them wrapping everything up in just 6 episodes.

Still, after a full year without Game of Thrones it’s nice to see that we’re only 4 months away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back