GAME OF THRONES Season 8 (New Footage Released; Episode Lengths Revealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the season is only 6 episodes long i can give you the basic rundown

Episode 1; preparation for the battle against frost maul and his people

Episode 2: battle against frost maul which jon and the useless cunt with the dragons lose.

Episode 3: eye of the tiger starts playing and jon prepares for rematch with frost maul

Episode 4; frost maul loses battle and everyone celebrates and shit.

Episode 5: preparations to take the fucking throne

Episode 6: battle for the throne

I hope arya drowns in the fucking sea,dany gets nailed to a cross and burned and sansa gets fed to the dogs.

The only true king is fooking legend
You sound really fond of women

Hopefully every episode is close to an hour and 15 minutes in length. I still have some concerns about them wrapping everything up in just 6 episodes.

Still, after a full year without Game of Thrones it’s nice to see that we’re only 4 months away now.

Hell yeah. Amped for the return.

75-90 minutes would be ideal.

I'm just curious how Cersei factors in at all...she's polishing brass on the Titanic while the others are engaged in the climactic struggle.

I have to apologize to @Loiosh for how I was in the season 7, episode 6 thread

CarefulFairKoala-max-1mb.gif

Ser Friendzone has hung in there since the beginning of the series. The f'n man.

yay????????????????????

One of my favorite shows of all time and yet they strung this out so long that I find myself with almost no anticipation or energy for it.

I am sure that will change as it gets closer and they start dropping trailers but right now it not even something I think about. They have really taken advantage of the fan base at this point and not in a good way. Here's hoping they go out strong.

This teaser should have been released months ago.....and today we should have gotten an actual trailer....

Damnit I was impatiently waiting for the Avengers 4 trailer....then this pops up and I get all excited....watch it and....ugh it's like a teaser trailer from the 1980s...which yes I know is a good thing but...I'm HUNGRY!!!!

This shit has been the longest wait ever. I really just want to get baked have some beers and find a watch party. Fuck maybe we can do a play by by thread here so @Wadtucket can like my GOT posts.

Whatever bro. I still can't believe they left out what happened on page 263 of book #4. That's when I tapped out.

giphy.gif

I am kinda bummed we didn't get Cersi's Myrish Swamp/Gore like a Boar scene

They better not fuck this up like the last season

Looking at the trailer it seems the white walkers go through the Stark's since thier statue turns to Ice and Dany since dragon also turns to ice and the fire is coming from the Lannisters lion to meet the ice head on. Probably over thinking it

Looking at the trailer it seems the white walkers go through the Stark's since thier statue turns to Ice and Dany since dragon also turns to ice and the fire is coming from the Lannisters lion to meet the ice head on. Probably over thinking it

Yeah i took nothing from this lol

You sound really fond of women

Nah i just hate how they have a lot of stupid moments in the latest seasons

Like arya holding up against brienne,jumping around like yoda and shit

Bitch your assasin not a frontline fighter, a couple months training with faceless fucks gets you sword skills of a knight?

Im just releasing anger lol

I’m so ready to finally rip this bandaid off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back