Game testers

I appreciate the advice.

I'm not looking for serious testing, I literally am just looking for people to play the game while I monitor it and debug, and "games broke lol" is good enough for me at this stage.

I have a group of people I know that have already played it a bit and help with testing but given its a 5v5 game I'm needing to reach out to get a handful more people to play.

Might be worth contacting a local high school and talk to the computer teachers. Maybe you can work out a deal with them to have kids actually learn how to test games. The kids will learn and be willing. Probably won't be the best feedback but it's better than what you're getting here lol.

Except in this case I am the artist working for free, what's your point?
Like Shoemaker said, it's not that hard to understand. And you're basically asking for favors, would be good to keep a humble attitude when you're in that position. Also, this forum is probably not the best place for this kind of stuff, I'd be pretty surprised if you even get one person to sign up for you through this avenue.

Like Shoemaker said, it's not that hard to understand. And you're basically asking for favors, would be good to keep a humble attitude when you're in that position. Also, this forum is probably not the best place for this kind of stuff, I'd be pretty surprised if you even get one person to sign up for you through this avenue.

A couple of people have contacted me already, both with programming experience which is awesome.

I'm not sure why people are being so pissy. Asking people to try out a game is a pretty normal part of the beta testing process. They get to play for free, you get some feedback.

I'm not sure why people are being so pissy. Asking people to try out a game is a pretty normal part of the beta testing process. They get to play for free, you get some feedback.
Play testing a broken game for free is not as fun it as sounds.

Back