Game you currently play the most?

hillelslovak87

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think the thread title is....rather specific, so, whatchyougot?

Mine is Witcher 3. Got it with the season pass on day 1, but did not have a very good rig then, so it was left unplayed for months while they patched it to death. Played fall of 2016 up to like level 20, and my save got deleted. Didn't have the heart to go through all that shit again, so I didn't play it again until June. I put some great mods into it to make it more difficult and immersive, and now that I'm past where I was before, everything is new again, and it's addicting as hell, and I have not even touched the dlc yet.

Whats yours?

I'm playing the new Path of Exile League atm.

Going between Persona 5 and Overtwatch. Which has been my routine for a while now. I have Overwatch as my online game and then some sort of single player game I'm playing.

Chrono Trigger
Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario Bros
Crazy Taxi

FF12 Zodiac Age, Odin Sphere, bought some PS1 games too like FF Chronicles, FF Anthology, and FF Origins.

MLB The Show 17, Fire Pro Wrestling World, WWE 2k17. I'm a big time Japanese wrestling kick right now.

EA UFC 2
Injustice 2

Both may be shelved in two weeks when Madden 18 drops

Destiny until it pisses me off and then FO4 until it crashes then back to Destiny.

Lately sank 130 hours into 7 Days to Die and 100 hours into MGS5

Don't look at me like that

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Titanfall 2

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)

Elite: Dangerous

Lately, God help me, this:

Vainglory
upload_2017-8-14_23-6-19.jpeg

upload_2017-8-14_23-6-33.jpeg

It's one of the finest pieces of software ever coded for Android, but it's definitely a MOBA-lite. I'm ashamed to tell my friends who play LoL & DOTA.

I rarely go back and play games once i've completed/platinumed them but i replayed The Last Of Us a few months ago and will definitely do so again at some point.

Think i have around 250+ hours in Destiny.

One game i always go back to is The Binding Of Isaac, must have around 150 hrs or so in it.

Back