Game you currently play the most?

I just started play Mass Effect Andromeda.. which I'm sure will my most time consuming game since Dragon Age Inquisition.

The game I've play the most though, and nothing will top it I'm sure is Fallout 4.. I put 412 hours into that game.

Actually, I take that back.. including single player and online combined.. GTA V is at about 650 hours.

Been playing through XCOM: Enemy Unknown. It's my first XCOM game. Shit is intense. I'm save scumming like a bitch though. Gonna check out XCOM 2 soon as well probably.

I only play one at a time. Currently on AC Syndicate. But the most hours I've put on is Dragon Age Inquisition.

I have 6 year old twins so I was the fuck out of gaming until recently besides mobile, so now I finally picked up fallout new Vegas. I heard it was good but have barely began playing it. Anyone like it?

Trying to sit through Doom, but its not happening. Lately basically been playing an online match here and there in Street Fighter 5. Just got done watching Evo so now I'm kind of juiced to play.

I started playing fallout 4 again. This go through I'm playing on survival and focusing on building up good settlements.

Blood Bowl 2. I can't wait for the expansion teams.

GTA Online and Forza Horizon 3 is what I play a lot of and always go back too.

Gears of war 4
The sound of gibbing somebody will never get old

I only play one at a time. Currently on AC Syndicate. But the most hours I've put on is Dragon Age Inquisition.
How is Syndicate compared to the others? I've played just about all the other main AC games and recently grinded through Unity. I'm pretty bitter about how bad this game was and decided to skip Syndicate. Might even skip AC Origins when it comes out..

Trying to sit through Doom, but its not happening. Lately basically been playing an online match here and there in Street Fighter 5. Just got done watching Evo so now I'm kind of juiced to play.
Aside from the nostalgia factor i didnt understand the doom love

Rocksmith.

As far as actual games, probably Forza Horizon 3 or Tekken 7.

I really only play one game at a time, so I'm currently playing Diablo II for the first time in about 14 years or so.

Hellblade. Sonic Mania is going for that title though - never felt so taken back in time by a game - they did an excellent job.

Destiny deleted it yesterday moring and then reinstalled it last night got 2742 hours into it was trying to get 3k hour in before part 2 comes out thats not going to happen.
https://www.wastedondestiny.com/playstation/truefan

I probably would play Fallout 4 more but it has been crashing on me lately.

Back