Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

PupC4gk.jpg

The Mama Luigi Reanimate Collab! In honor of one of the most famous episodes of the animated DiC classic, Super Mario World, gets a reanimated remix! I am extremely excited and proud to present this collaboration. Over a year in the making, with over 227 participating artists and animators that helped recreate 255 total scenes!

{<doc}

I used to watch Super Mario World on Saturday mornings when it originally aired when I was in grade 2. It was ok, but not as good as the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon, that was awesome.

But this... I don't know what to think of this - it's just the original episodes of SMW reanimated but really really weird?

{<doc}

I used to watch Super Mario World on Saturday mornings when it originally aired when I was in grade 2. It was ok, but not as good as the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon, that was awesome.

But this... I don't know what to think of this - it's just the original episodes of SMW reanimated but really really weird?
Yeah, they got different artists to re-create each few second long segments from the original episode in their own art-style and then they put it together

Back