Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

its not fake.. I had a female friend come over and stream fortnite on my account, withing 15 minutes she had about 15 times the amount of people watching than i had ever had. It was her first time playing too and she was horrible. So I can imagin the girls who stream a lot and who are hot bank on there.. I watch an asmr girl sometimes and she gets tons of subscribers and money every stream.
this chick
Os2A9gA.gif

anSIXke.gif

dude ive done this exact same thing and it was utter insanity. this bitch looks annoying

i was in tears i was laughing so hard at this

OMG, the thread is top! I had a really bad mood today, but now I'm laughing under the table.
And - my favorite one:

Attachments

• 3d653417a83f7e59c610091a19632c92--gaming-memes.jpg
    3d653417a83f7e59c610091a19632c92--gaming-memes.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 21
I’m not sure I understand either of these. Can you explain?

Money Epic Games made at the end of 2017 and most of 2018. They decided to make their own online storefront through the Fortnite launcher.

On Steam the game Metro 2033 was up for pre-order for the past month on Steam. Abruptly future pre-orders were pulled off Steam for the publisher signed a deal to use the Epic Games online storefront. Part of that deal was that Metro 2033 couldnt be sold on another online storefront for a year.

Its an exclusivity deal with compensation on an inferior online distribution platform. That is presented to the customer as better for the game publishers/developers.

Back