"I know for a fact that Milo has made calls to have people assassinated"
"Really?! Who have I tried to have assassinated?"
"I don't have to tell you!!"

"I know for a fact that Milo has made calls to have people assassinated"
"Really?! Who have I tried to have assassinated?"
"I don't have to tell you!!"

Wth? Assassinated?

"Make him shut up. You have to moderate him"

They don't even try to moderate their own speech, like the "I need some muscle over here!" lady.

Michael Oman-Reagan, the guy who got triggered by the dictionary now blocks 301,000 people

Some new well known people included are:

Anthony Cumia - former host of the Opie and Anthony Show
Dr. Pepper... yes, he's blocked a drink.
Ronnie Irani - England Cricketer
Glenn Ruth - Wrestling fans may remember him as "Thrasher" of the popular Headbangers tag-team.
Enter Shikari - Band, had a few hits
St. Baldrick's - Not "famous", but they're a charity providing wigs to children with cancer
Suicide Girls
The Mythbusters
Nattie Neidhart - WWE Diva
Art of Manliness - Popular Website
Kurt Loder - Legendary MTV VJ
Tucker Max - Author of "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell"
Ryan ten Doeschate - South Africa Cricketer
David Gergen - CNN Senior Political Analyst
Willie Geist - Co-Anchor: The Today Show
Greg Gutfeld - Comedian

So many people with Wrongthink.

EDIT: Some more have come to my attentions

Ted Cruz
LeBron James... yes THAT LeBron James
Donald Trump (of course)
Penguin Books - Publisher of Children's Books in the UK
Richard Dawkins (of course)
Milo Yiannopolis (of course)
Mercedes Carrera (of course)

Last edited:
Wait, he has blocked Nattie, LeRoid, and fucking Thrasher? Those three make zero sense to be on that list. Gutfeld makes sense as he is a right of center comedian but goddamn. What a bitch.

Wait, he has blocked Nattie, LeRoid, and fucking Thrasher? Those three make zero sense to be on that list. Gutfeld makes sense as he is a right of center comedian but goddamn. What a bitch.

What about Dr. Pepper? What kind of sensitive bitch blocks a soft drink?

But I thought gamergate was about ethics in gaming journalism?

I know right. If you haven't followed recently it's easy to wonder wtf happened.

The true roots of the initial debate were really centered on the rustled jimmies of game journalists and a few game developers ,which is being generous because a web based choose your own adenverure book isn't really a video game, who happened to be third wave feminists.

It was natural the original debate has been left behind because it was stupid to begin with. Why would game journalist band together to insult thier core audience? Crazy right?

If you don't think things have changed on that front then you'd be very wrong. Many of the journalists who penned those first "gamers are dead" articles are no longer employed with those sites and some have left completely. Many of those sites changed thier ethics policies too.

Anita, the crusader leading the against "rampant sexism" in video games was almost completely discredited by her contribution to the cyber violence report.

What we're left with is the ongoing debates with the radical PC culture who seem to be offended by everything. It's why this thread keeps going, because many people on both sides of the political spectrum are sick of the extremes the PC culture continues to take.

https://dynastyclothingstore.wordpr...iation-in-bjj-mma-designs-in-depth-breakdown/
Welp, cultural appropriation in MMA.
I know this is only tangibly related to GamerGate via the SJW angle but this is got to worth something

The funniest part about the article though? At the end the whole article is basically from an MMA clothing manufacturer shit on other manufacturers while trumping up their product line. Fucking kek

That panda samurai design really reminds me of something, but I can't think of what. Some character in Usagi Yojimbo perhaps?

That panda samurai design really reminds me of something, but I can't think of what. Some character in Usagi Yojimbo perhaps?

Either the Kung Fu Panda or something else. The main character in Usagi Yojimbo was a rabbit samurai, and i can't recall anyone that was a panda in that comic.

https://dynastyclothingstore.wordpr...iation-in-bjj-mma-designs-in-depth-breakdown/
Welp, cultural appropriation in MMA.
I know this is only tangibly related to GamerGate via the SJW angle but this is got to worth something

The funniest part about the article though? At the end the whole article is basically from an MMA clothing manufacturer shit on other manufacturers while trumping up their product line. Fucking kek

Well, that was an interesting read for sure and I'll need some time to think about it.

I can fully understand how someone from China would feel intense hatred for the Japanese Rising Sun emblem from WWII. And then seeing MMA fighters wear it because it looks cool and not understand the history behind the symbol. The three commentators from the didn't show any over the top outrage typically seen by SJW's either. I think they made some good points. Also, I think they had fun with some of the designs. Kind of like how American Culture gets a little lost in the translation when it travels back to Asia.

However, it was obvious what the website was trying to do. They were trying to steer customers away from other vendors and using the "Cultural Appropriation" tag to make them seem morally superior. The little marketing plug at the end of the article killed the message in a hurry.

The "Cultural Appropriation" shit is just ridiculous. That somehow people aren't allowed to adopt or use elements from other cultures that they like. The USA is a nothing but a huge mix of many cultures. It seems SJW's want people to remain segregated in little communities and not become integrated. You can't have both. If you want integration then there's going to be a mix of cultures, especially with younger generations who grow up with it as the norm.

MovieBob was been making videos for Screw Attack, however, he hasn't made a video for 6 weeks, and I don't think they cowtowed to his Social Justice Warriorism, because they recently released this, seemingly taking aim at Social Justice Warriors

Jesus Christ, he really is a sopping mangina

So, Zoe dropped her lawsuit against Eron. Que her legion of media SJWs to came to her side to self-victimize each other:
http://www.pajiba.com/miscellaneous...uit-against-the-guy-who-started-gamergate.php
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/gamergate-zoe-quinns-statement-full-7349480#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Of course, the statement from her is basically more whining to obscure the fact that her lawsuit is perjury right from the get go, as a way to bankrupt, waste time and gag Eron for a foreseeable length of time. However Eron seemed to be ready to counter-sue her, but we will see how it goes.

This got lost in history but Eron did hinted that he has figured out who was behind Zoe and her massive media backing, so i'm looking forward to him unveil the secret.

Although, to people that usually in #burgersandfries, probably someone that they (and I) are really familiar with.

Oh god, you should see GamerGhazi, people are actively apologising to Zoe Quinn for not doing enough, feeling that they've failed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back