Games/exercises for introductions/teambuilding?

Pics of the girls in their 20's

Then What?
Look, I'm no expert, man. Alls I've heard is, you don't wanna be the last one ejaculatating on the soggy biscuit if you know what I'm saying

<21>

But apparently, lots of sports teams in middle to upper "class" schools do it. Or did in the past.

<Goldie11>

I've read about that very phenomena in Japan. Apparently it's fairly common for college and adult English students to take English classes for much of their school careers yet never actually achieve a basic level of fluency. They attributed it to a casual attitude towards the study of English as many of these same students were exceptionally talented elsewhere.

I have a somewhat tainted view of foreigners teaching English in East Asia; but I can see it being very frustrating for someone traveling halfway across the globe to teach and being met with very little interest from their students.

Fortunately the people I'm teaching are there because they want to be and they're demanding to be taught well since they're using their own money. I have a bit more pressure on me to do well than when I taught kids.

Pics of the girls in their 20's

lol just imagine asian girls in their 20s. Or check out @Oku's thread in P&M

lol just imagine asian girls in their 20s. Or check out @Oku's thread in P&M

edbc2336eb34b47568cb805ce0253298--good-humor-drawing-ideas.jpg

I ended up using the "toilet paper" game where you have them break off segments of toilet paper without telling them what it's for. Then they have to say something about themselves according to the number of segments they have. Instead of toilet paper I used little balls of foam made for kids to play with. It was alright but I am not sure it was the best way for them to warm up to each other.

I still have a couple classes that haven't started yet so I might use @FierceRedBelt's idea for the next one.

oh, ok. sounds boring.
Turns out one of my students works in Finance and she sounds like she makes fucking bank. Thinking I should get friendly with her.

When I started school this year they had us write down two true things about yourself and one false (but no name) . You fold your paper and throw it in a bowl everyone takes one paper and reads the contents out loud. Everybody tries to guess whose paper it is and which of the statements are true and which are false. Was pretty fun tbh.

Back