Games in near future you look forward to

In the next 6 months? Hitman 2, that's about it.

In the next 6 months? Hitman 2, that's about it.
Episodic? I hated that. I really was non plus on the game. There were a lot of awesome ways to kill enemies in really cool ways, but it was within a game that held your hand at every point, giving you precise directions on your methods of killing, and was short. The hand holding neutralized most of what I loved about Hitman. And the worse part? It was still pretty fun, so I shudder to think about how awesome it could have been.

Episodic? I hated that. I really was non plus on the game. There were a lot of awesome ways to kill enemies in really cool ways, but it was within a game that held your hand at every point, giving you precise directions on your methods of killing, and was short. The hand holding neutralized most of what I loved about Hitman. And the worse part? It was still pretty fun, so I shudder to think about how awesome it could have been.

Yeah there were things I didn't like about it. I thought most of the voice acting was poor, and they didn't dare give people regional accents, everyone is American/British/Australian. Also most of the unlockables are guns, in a game where if you have to use your gun, you've fucked up.

I disabled most of the hints stuff though, which made it feel much more like an old Hitman game. The game shouldn't have enabled all that shit by default.

Shenmue 3.

I haven't had a console or a good rig in ages, so I don't follow gaming like I used to.

The two Shenmues on Dreamcast held a special place in my heart. Only reason why I didn't include them in my greatest is all time list, was because of a lack of an ending.

Can't wait for The Hong Kong Massacre. Game looks like so much fun.

SoulCalibur 6 this Friday!!!
<Oku03>

Probably the next three I'm looking forward too are Dead or Alive 6, new Pokemon, and new Animal Crossing. However, the first probably isn't gonna be a day one buy for me and the latter two don't have a release date yet other than 2019 (and I don't even have a Switch yet lol)

You're talking to a guy who couldn't even poison the right glass

Near? Smash Bruddas Ultimate and Just Cause 4.

I'm looking forward to wreckfest on xbox one. Dont know if its good but I loved destruction Derby on ps1 and hoping for similar two player wreckfest royal rumble action with my son.

RE2 and I'm not even sure I'll have the balls to play it.

KH3, RE2, Metro looks fun. I am not too sure.

New Cthulhu game, comes out in a few weeks. Dark Corners was different in a good way. Here hopes it doesn't play too much like Sherlock Holmes and mess up the vibe.

Dunno about ''near future'' but Obsidian has Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky working on a secret rpg project; I'm really looking forward to that because Cain and Boyarsky are the minds behind the first Fallout, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, Arcanum and TOEE, most of what they created together I loved so the expectations are quite high if Obsidian gave them carte blanche with the project.

Last edited:
Back